Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaur Treasure Cards!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Hey Wizards,
How many of you Grandmaster Artisans want to craft the Hammer of the Stone Sky? Pretty nice weapon, huh? All those cool, useful cards. Well guess what, most of you can't! It requires 4 Centaur Treasure Cards. These cannot be bought from the Archivist or anyone, and can only be crafted by Life students. However, Wizard101 found a way around THAT too! If you get a nice Life student to make the cards for you, they can't trade them to you. So, Death, Fire, Ice, Myth, Balance, and Storm people out there...what are we going to do?!

I really want to craft this wand, but now I can't. I worked up to Grandmaster Artisan just to craft this cool weapon, only to find out I need unobtainable treasure cards! Any admin reading this, PLEASE help me and the other annoyed wizards out there find a way to get our hands on these cards!

And anyone reading this: any suggestions on how to get them?

Thanks.
~Valerian DarkBringer Level 60 Death/Sun/Moon/Star
Grandmaster Artisan

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
well, i dont get why you need to be a player of that school. i view treasure cards as a demonstration as the original card. it also enables you to cast spells you normally couldnt

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I gave up crafting. I just found that KI was using it as an outlet to confuse players into hacking some pretty pennies out to them. I have to say, KI has done a wonderful job with the game...but they seem to be valuing the quarter over the customer. That isn't fair.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I have to agree. It doesn't make any sense that only a life or any school would be the one to craft a card that they already have earned from their teachers. What is the purpose of it?

I am fortunate that I have 2 accounts, so I can get my life wizard on 1 account to craft the cards I need for the other account and than make the trade. But what about those who aren't as lucky as I? When I first started crafting, I asked about this on wizard101central and someone volunteer to do it for me at a cost.

I really don't think this was well thought out.

I really want to craft this wand, but now I can't. I worked up to Grandmaster Artisan just to craft this cool weapon, only to find out I need unobtainable treasure cards! Any admin reading this, PLEASE help me and the other annoyed wizards out there find a way to get our hands on these cards! I really want to craft this wand, but now I can't. I worked up to Grandmaster Artisan just to craft this cool weapon, only to find out I need unobtainable treasure cards! Any admin reading this, PLEASE help me and the other annoyed wizards out there find a way to get our hands on these cards!

You can either befriend a life wizard and have them trade with you or keep checking the bazaar. Sometimes, although rarely, they are there.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
1. Bazaar

2. Trade

3. Farm the Jade Oni (drops all level 42's (but Centaur for life lol), but might take quite a bit of farming *

4. Crafting! (like me for the Floating land Everlasting Staff)** Make a Life wizard, do all crafting, (not mainline) and have them port to someone you know real well so they can get the crafting quests in all the worlds
-- I actually recommend this strategy, it is the least risky, and the only person it would cost money is your Theurigist.

*Look at http://wizard101central.com/wiki/ and search JADE ONI for more info

**What I really did (since I like Life) was actually train my life wizard. Now he's Adept Crafter and in DS, and about ready to craft my Centaurs