Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets take too long to train

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I think a pet should automatically become epic when all of its ability scores become maxed out. This means the higher a pets ability scores are the longer it should take to get the pet to epic, but something like a unicorn wouldn't take so long. Contrarily, the journey from ancient to epic could just be cut in half. I find it very upsetting when I spend a week or two taking a pet from ancient to epic to wind up with a talent that simply ruins the pet.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Yes the journey is definitely a long one, especially for those of us that can not stand nor have time to play the pet games in order to train the pet. I find myself spending way to many crowns on mega snacks as not to have to play the godawful pet games. Call it adhd or whatever, but I don't have the patience for it. Maybe KI could change it so after every fight we have we can give the pet a snack or something. I am not asking for automatic epic, but there has to be more creativeness then just the pet games for training.