Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I Ignored You For A Reason

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I have not had this person teleport to me recently which I can only hope the problem is solved.

Hi, if he/she is still porting to you, it means their in your group or your friend list. Remove them from both, than they can't port.

Blaine Ghostbreath, Level 35 Necromancer

I never group, so i know this person was not in my group list, and as i stated in a previous post this person was not on my friends list.

Players that 'AREN'T' your friends cant port to you. If the person was being so bad and by what i am reading is a friend, I would suggest Deleting the player from the friends list.

Once again...You cannot remove someone from your friends list when they are not there in the first place.

When someone is on your ignore list they are effectively removed from your friends list. Ignore is different than removing. When someone is on your ignore list, you are not supposed to be able to 'hear' them. That is what IGNORE means. They are also not supposed to be able to port to whoever is ignoring them. Somehow this person was.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Freshta wrote:

Is there something more I can do to stop this person from porting to me?

Instead of "ignoring" him, wouldn't it make more sense to just remove him from your friends list....?

It sounds like you don't like him or want to deal with him, so why not remove him? If he's off your list, I think that would effectively prevent him from porting to you.

Um Frehta if you ignore somebody you do remove that person. But still reporting him is a good idea

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
superluther wrote:
Over the last few weeks I have been having a person port to me who is on my ignore list. Since I can still see his chat, I know the ignore is not working. I have tried removing him from ignore, and ignoring him again with no luck.

A week ago, this person kept porting repeatedly too me even after I told him to stop. I did not have ports off because I had other friends who were porting to me. For awhile it got so bad that i had to hide out in a dorm room on my other account with her house set to friends only. When I did lower the privacy to allow a friend to port to me, this person ported immediately. I reported him for harassment (to me that is what it was).

For almost a week he did not port to me and I thought maybe KI did something to stop this. Now today, this person once more ported to me. He left immediately when I told him to. Still, I am stuck with a person who is on my IGNORE LIST porting to me.

Is there something more I can do to stop this person from porting to me?

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Ok there are a couple reasons this is happening

1. He/She is hacking the system.

2. The game may be glitching out.

3. The game may not be registering your ignore on the person you are ignoring and is staying on your friends list

4. You may have a problem with your computer.