Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

golden fang quest, stuck on four obelisk puzz

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
I got two of the three puzzles in the quest for the golden fang, but the four obelisk's have me completely stumped.

I've tried every permutation I can think of, of the two panels that are hidden and the two panels that are shown, but nothing has worked.

Any hint?

Bob-

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
BobRobertson wrote:
I got two of the three puzzles in the quest for the golden fang, but the four obelisk's have me completely stumped.

I've tried every permutation I can think of, of the two panels that are hidden and the two panels that are shown, but nothing has worked.

Any hint?

Bob-

In that room with the four obelisks, after you defeat the boss in that room, you will see four yellow banners hanging on the wall. The clues to lighting the obelisks are shown on those banners. Whatever you see on the banners, you would light only the obelisks with those symbols. I remember something like a snake, moon, and two other symbols. Can't remember exactly right now.

Hope this helps. :-)

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
not sure i remember but saw this on youtube: you have to activate all of the obelisks in order. it was like

O < O
V I
O > O

O means obelisk