Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts and Boots of Comet!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Hello! Well, i was asking myself, if when i wear boots of comet and i wear my mount, will it run faster? I have been running and then getting off the boots and see that it goes a slowly, but, i'm not sure.

Thanks for reading! :D :D :D

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Flory7272 wrote:
Hello! Well, i was asking myself, if when i wear boots of comet and i wear my mount, will it run faster? I have been running and then getting off the boots and see that it goes a slowly, but, i'm not sure. Thanks for reading! :D :D :D
i've wondered this myself for most of the time i've been playing but never wanted to use crowns for the boots. maybe you'll have to race someone to find out, then let us know. -eli and crew

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You can buy the boots of comet with gold, and yes they do make you slightly faster even when you are on a mount.
I bought a pair last month and teased my friends by challanging them to race. I won every time by a significant amount. It was quite hillarious.
The boots add 8% to your speed I think..

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
hp1055cm wrote:
You can buy the boots of comet with gold, and yes they do make you slightly faster even when you are on a mount. I bought a pair last month and teased my friends by challanging them to race. I won every time by a significant amount. It was quite hillarious. The boots add 8% to your speed I think..
i have bought mounts with gold, but thought the boots were crowns only. then again, i haven't checked in a while. but both things are good to know and i may get a pair now. :) thanks for the answer! -eli and crew