Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 55 quest... Very anoyed

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Once I got to lvl 55 the other day, I go a message from a guy. He said to meet him at celestia base camp I think. He was a well looking dog guy in purple. PLEASE HELP

Hunter WildHorn

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
He always shows up on your screen in a circle in the right side everytime you level up in Celestia. He gives you a quest to collect pet snacks.

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
kellkan wrote:
He always shows up on your screen in a circle in the right side everytime you level up in Celestia. He gives you a quest to collect pet snacks.

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

Thanks, but I already foung the pet snacks for him who else could it be :?

Hunter WildHorn

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
After the pet snacks, he gives a second quest where you will have to craft him a tea set. (You must be a Master Crafter to be able to purchase the recipe in Grizzleheim. You will need quite a bit of Mandrake and Scrap Iron, if I recall correctly.)

This quest is optional, but completing it will give you a training point.

If you are not a Master Crafter, it's possible that you will get the call, but he won't actually speak to you. I'm not sure, as my wizards were all Master Crafters by that point.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Freshta wrote:
After the pet snacks, he gives a second quest where you will have to craft him a tea set. (You must be a Master Crafter to be able to purchase the recipe in Grizzleheim. You will need quite a bit of Mandrake and Scrap Iron, if I recall correctly.)

This quest is optional, but completing it will give you a training point.

If you are not a Master Crafter, it's possible that you will get the call, but he won't actually speak to you. I'm not sure, as my wizards were all Master Crafters by that point.

After all the fights we had, thanks. However I checked multiple times, and I'm already a master crafter, and I still didn't get the quest. That must be a glich. Am I missing something

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
I'm already a master crafter, and I still didn't get the quest. That must be a glich. Am I missing something

Possibly. It turns out that the tea set quest doesn't come up until level 56, but there was another brief quest from him at level 54 that I had forgotten about.

Did you do the quest at level 54, taking the collar to his dog? You go to the Wizard City Pet Pavillion and buy a collar. Then you go to Marleybone, near the Scotland Yard building, and talk to the Zebra character. Check and see if you have a Wizard City or Marleybone quest in your log.

If you did the first two quests, then maybe he's just glitched and you can ignore him until you turn level 56. Other than that, I'm not sure what you're missing.

This thread at Central describes the quests Ogden gives, including what levels and what you need to do for each:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117606

Good luck in figuring this out.
And, no worries on our previous sparring. :D

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Freshta wrote:
I'm already a master crafter, and I still didn't get the quest. That must be a glich. Am I missing something

Possibly. It turns out that the tea set quest doesn't come up until level 56, but there was another brief quest from him at level 54 that I had forgotten about.

Did you do the quest at level 54, taking the collar to his dog? You go to the Wizard City Pet Pavillion and buy a collar. Then you go to Marleybone, near the Scotland Yard building, and talk to the Zebra character. Check and see if you have a Wizard City or Marleybone quest in your log.

If you did the first two quests, then maybe he's just glitched and you can ignore him until you turn level 56. Other than that, I'm not sure what you're missing.

This thread at Central describes the quests Ogden gives, including what levels and what you need to do for each:

Okay, but I turned lvl 57 today. I did get the quest to get the coller for the dog. Did this happen to anyone else

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Freshta wrote:

Well you are wrong. I got this quest when i was level 51 in survey camp.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
amiramir321 wrote:
Freshta wrote:

Okay, but I turned lvl 57 today. I did get the quest to get the coller for the dog. Did this happen to anyone else

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Yup.Did you complete the crafting part or the sandwich. You went to the dog right. Where the guy lives?