Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokosphinx?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
elizalove10 wrote:
I need to get to the Krokosphinx, but i don't know how the general lets you get in!1

You have to finish the main quest line in the Pyramid first. Then Sergeant Major Talbert sends you to the boat that leads to the Krokosphinx.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to finish all the storyline quests in the Pyramid of the Sun first. When you've done that, go see Sergeant Major Talbot in the Oasis.

Community Leader
Hello,
You would need to finish the quest line from the first area of krokotopia (pyramid) . Sgt. Talbot will then give you a metal that will allow the mander Cpt. Salalabad to let you on the boat.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You have to complete all the quests in the Oasis first. Once you've completed those, you'll be sent to the General for access to Krokosphinx.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
What does the main quest line mean and what do you have to do to finish it and get to krokosphinx because my last post was how do you get to krokosphinx and i heard that you needed to finish the main quest line but what does that mean?

thanks
JuliaStormCloud lvl 19 now yayy!!! (lol) :D
Balance wizard

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ainsley9999 wrote:
how do you get to krokosphinx? I already have a quest to go see niles in krokosphinx but i dont know how to get there!!!

thanks
JuliaStormCloud lvl 18
Balance wizard

Sounds like you got a quest from your teacher to see Niles.

This happens a lot in the game. You are given a quest for an area where you don't have access yet.

Continue to follow the storyline and eventually you will get access to take the boat across to the Krokosphinx, and then you can talk to Niles.

Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ainsley9999 wrote:
What does the main quest line mean and what do you have to do to finish it and get to krokosphinx because my last post was how do you get to krokosphinx and i heard that you needed to finish the main quest line but what does that mean?

thanks
JuliaStormCloud lvl 19 now yayy!!! (lol) :D
Balance wizard

Go here to see the quests required:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Pyramid_of_the_Sun_Quests