Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wisps

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I think that there should be green energy wisps like there is for health and mana.

Please comment if you think this is a good idea

please comment if you think this is a bad idea

professors, can you tell me why there isn't green wisps

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
There arent any green energy wisps because in some ways it would be unfair to the players that missed the orb because somebody beat them too it or something. Plus you can just buy and energy elixir

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
I think that there should be green energy wisps like there is for health and mana.

It may be a good idea, but KI gains more cash by making energy costing crowns to refill. So no way.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The green wisps aren't necessary since that rejuvenates itself over time. It could be confusing for those new wizards who don't have pets or gardening as yet.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
The green wisps aren't necessary since that rejuvenates itself over time. It could be confusing for those new wizards who don't have pets or gardening as yet.

the health rejuvenates itself also so im confused why there isnt any green wisps

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
aaabbbccc10 wrote:

Thats because they want money.
i would have said like theres a single green whisp in an area thats secret. or maybe in dungeons theres like two. they need the money i guess

Defender
May 06, 2009
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

the health rejuvenates itself also so im confused why there isnt any green wisps

In short it is a way for KI to make money. You don't NEED to buy energy replentishing from the CS (cash shop) but it does make it go faster if you do. IF they did implement this idea then a) they would need to do something else for membership accounts (since membership accounts get 1 energy every 7min) b) there would be no throtal on how fast everyone could get to have multiple epic pets. ATM that is somewhat limited to heavy CS users.

Basically this is like anyother mmo, you have to make choices. Depending on those choices will depend on what you progress faster in. I personally have a very small garden (3 plants up to 5 at one point) and I now have 2 epic pets.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

Health is essential to battle and continuing the game, the gardening/pet bubble is not. If you can't wait for it to rejuvenate, you have the option of refilling for crowns.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
RavenLady777 wrote:

Health is essential to battle and continuing the game, the gardening/pet bubble is not. If you can't wait for it to rejuvenate, you have the option of refilling for crowns.

i'm still confused why there aren't any green wisps

Administrator
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
i'm still confused why there aren't any green wisps

We will not be adding energy wisps to the game, and have given players two ways to refill energy. One is free and one costs Crowns.

You can wait for it to refill naturally over time (free), or you can purchase an energy refill (Crowns).

This is just one example of Time vs Crowns - spend the time or spend the Crowns.

community@wizard101.com