Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Green "mana"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
I think that instead of waiting 10 minutes for my green bottle of "mana" (or whatever you call it) to fill up one, i think there should be green wisps like there is for mana and health.

if you think this is a good idea comment

if you think this is a bad idea comment

comment anyhow

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
aaabbbccc10 wrote:
I think that instead of waiting 10 minutes for my green bottle of "mana" (or whatever you call it) to fill up one, i think there should be green wisps like there is for mana and health.

comment anyhow

Right now, it is a bad idea. One of the subscription "perks" is having a faster energy (green mana) regen time than non-subscribers. Before your idea could ever be implemented, that "perk" would have to be replaced with something else. Also, to refill that energy to full (without waiting) requires crowns (energy elixir). Having green wisps would negate that potion in the crowns shop. I doubt KI would do that, but it is a suggestion nonetheless.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
The reason there isn't is because the point of ''green mana" is so you can train pet and do plant spells. But then you could have unlimited plants and train ALL of your pets to epic as long as you have the witch you won't , by the way lol.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
aaabbbccc10 wrote:

comment anyhow

I disagree, because then that takes away the purpose of buying Energy.

And it's yellow, by the way.

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
As mentioned in several other places, why not just make 2 globes for pets and gardening

Survivor
May 09, 2009
well im sorry butit used to be 10 min. and it is green even professor greyrose said it was green i can't quite remember when
mabye someone just told me that whatever

Defender
May 06, 2009
This sort of "choice" in playstyle is nothing new to any MMO. In this case specifically there is a CS (cash shop) item to replentish that energy to help you if you wish to accellerate your progress on your character. IF you are subscription to the game you get energy at 7minuites I "assume" it is 10 minuites if you don't have a subscription. I don't know since I only subscribe to the game for a few months at a time till I get tired/bored/whatever and need a break.

The thing is even with this limit I have 1 ancient pet and 1 epic pet on my life wizard who is also gardening (note i have a few other adults and also relize I did all of that using crafted level 6 food). He isn't that high of a gardener level 5? maybe 6 I forget exactly. I took the path of balance. Decided that gardening was "neat" and all but wasn't overly excited about it, so I only run with 3ish plants. I was up to 5 plants at one time as some of them were close to the end of their cycle but now back to a cosy 3 plants.

So really all this is, is a funtion of time. IF you want something faster then it will cost you, otherwise you can go at a set pace that the game designers designed.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010