Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no music

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i think i might have found a glitch in the game. so you know how there are "towers" in dragonspyre. The places where you fight a boss on one floor and then move onto the next floor and fight some more. i have no problems with the first floor but once i reach the second one there's no more music. there's still sound effects just no music for all the floors after the first. what should i do?

-Fallon ThunderCatcher
Master Diviner

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
thunderfeet101 wrote:
i think i might have found a glitch in the game. so you know how there are "towers" in dragonspyre. The places where you fight a boss on one floor and then move onto the next floor and fight some more. i have no problems with the first floor but once i reach the second one there's no more music. there's still sound effects just no music for all the floors after the first. what should i do?

-Fallon ThunderCatcher
Master Diviner

It's happening in all the dungeons like that. Honestly, I kinda like it. No battle music is pretty neat.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If it doesn't effect game play, you might ignore it. If it's an issue anyway, send in a ticket to Support.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
It's happening in all the dungeons like that. Honestly, I kinda like it. No battle music is pretty neat.

Ditto!!!

I personally think it makes the moment a bit more epic. With music it kind of intimdates you and makes you make up your mind quicker. (In, my opinion!)
It's better this way......

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Are any of you even aware of what the others mean? No music means little to no emotion, and without enough emotion, the battle gets boring.

Anyway, i'm glad I wasn't the first to bring this issue up. That might have been embaressing, I think?

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I hope the no music thingy doesn't bother you doing your quest. Which dungeon is that?