Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The zebra Sir Reginald Baxby

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
What does he do? all he does is just sit there with a gun i think. What is the purpose for him?

Administrator
Sir Reginald Baxby is stoically awaiting orders from Merle Ambrose.
Until then, he watches over the streets of some of the worlds of the Spiral to ensure they are safe for all young Wizards.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
So basically, the world is going to end (or something to that effect; the game is vague about Malistaire's intentions) unless the player saves it, but Baxby is supposed to ensure that risking your life to save the world is a safe thing to do? And he's supposed to do that by standing in a safe area without talking?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Preferably I would let you talk to him in the beginning because like him to say and Like open the door and say " MALISTARIE " then merle should say ty. Its confusing I thought he was just some freak who is a poser!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
LOL I always thought he was just this buff zebra that stands there in a safe zone until you reach a certain level, then he provides you with some sort of side quest (I'm only level 17, so I have no idea if I'm right or wrong). xD

-Scarlet Angelbane

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
i always thought it had something to do with crowns lol

'~ Austin IceBreath, The Dark Ice Wizard~'

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
the only time he ever talks is the first time you beat rattlebones, and tells you that you have just reseved a rare item from a boss (even if you didnt) so i hope he does do something when the game gets updates. maybe 10 riddles that hint toward something in the world you talk to him, and if you find those things you get a training point or pet or something good

Survivor
Aug 19, 2008