Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet family tree

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
this idea is for people that love to mix and match pets the game people can have a poster or scroll or book in game the the players can but in a store in game or from the crown shop that the players can carry in game that when they want to hatch all they have to do it look at the family tree and see what pets would make what eggs

the game people can even have on there sight a wall poster that players can buy an keep in there rooms in real life and look and follow the lines to see what they would get if they hatch with what pet

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
I like this idea. I think wizard101 needs to present an in-game guide which shows people what pets will successfully hatch. I am glad you brought this to attention.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
aion1864 wrote:
this idea is for people that love to mix and match pets the game people can have a poster or scroll or book in game the the players can but in a store in game or from the crown shop that the players can carry in game that when they want to hatch all they have to do it look at the family tree and see what pets would make what eggs

the game people can even have on there sight a wall poster that players can buy an keep in there rooms in real life and look and follow the lines to see what they would get if they hatch with what pet

I agree.