Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grace Period

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I think when we log in, we should have a grace period, and not be able to get into a battle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
What would be the point of that? You further yourself in the game by doing battle.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
NightWa1ker wrote:
I think when we log in, we should have a grace period, and not be able to get into a battle.
i agree because there are some times that i'll log in and my computer's going a bit slow that day, so when i can finally see the game screen i've been sitting for 2 turns of battle already. it's not often that it happens, but it's a little annoying when it does. -eli and crew

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
He is likely referring to the fact that if you log off in a street, when you log back in, you are immediately thrown into a fight. Similar situation happens when you lose connection in a fight.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
NightWa1ker wrote:

Why?

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
What would be the point of that? You further yourself in the game by doing battle.

You dont get what they are stating, they mean momentarily unable to be caught, so right when you enter the server, your not automatically pulled into battle, it'd only be about 3-5 seconds though. Like after you finiish a battle how your slightly transparent and cant be pulled into battle.

~Jonathan ThunderThorn
Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010