Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth lepercahaun pet in moo shu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
okay it says on central that kanago drops a myth leperchaun pet in cave of solitude in moo shu I have almost every pet there is but this one I have seen no one with this pet or no one else I know has seen it is it still dropped if so is that the correct spot and does anyone have it I have so many pets I would hatch with somone to get this pet :)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
lori110 wrote:
okay it says on central that kanago drops a myth leperchaun pet in cave of solitude in moo shu I have almost every pet there is but this one I have seen no one with this pet or no one else I know has seen it is it still dropped if so is that the correct spot and does anyone have it I have so many pets I would hatch with somone to get this pet :)
you probably don't see anyone with it cause it's not a very beneficial pet. right now, mine bites my ankles whenever i stop by my house. i'm not certain of who i got it from, but it was definitely mooshu, so you probably are at the right place searching for it. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I actually have the pet. I really don't use it because I want to train it up.