Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

minions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
ok i gotta wonder i was lazy never made another wiz till recently but i made a storm and its minion witch they get at lvl 18 is as strong as the min witch was myths last minion up till talos but same life same pip cost both use about the same moves as far as i can tell witch i never understood and i wanna visit the whole thing about cyclops being a balanced support ok first of all min go off and kill everything cyclops were armor and stuff so shouldn't they be the protective ones? and i wonder something else whats the point of talos if you try pvp it cost 5pips to use yet any 4 pip spell cept for life death or storm can kill him and hurt me as well? weird i just dont get it maybe he is meant for pve only but if thats the case then why a lvl 55 spell? it cost 5 pips so you cant even summon it on first turn and myth has had a really good habit of 4 pip minions so later lvl you can use it first turn so why change now? then comes the only 1000 life thing witch again almost any school spell that cost 4 pips can kill wit lvl 55 or 60 gear then whats worse when there's only one target he would still rather frog then use min spell even though he has the pips so in all he is rarely worth the pips unless the people you fighting just ignore him witch isnt really like a habit for pvp or pve plz dont be harsh anyone posting to this but it just doesnt seem like a good rank 55

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Yea, the minions are probably more of a PvE thing.

That is one of the reasons I retired my Myth wizard. They are weak. Mediocre stat boosts, and a level 8 spell that is as powerful or even weaker than the general level 7 spell. And minions whose upkeep will kill you.

While minions should make up for the mediocre strength, they do not. Best minion Myth wizards have is the Living Puppet.