Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School?/Other ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
I thought that maybe there can be a summer event that the ice teacher goes to help some problems ( some where in the spiral) and her sister will take her place for a while and she will teach water spells like aqua beetle or like level 60 spells like hurricane :D and make the school not like the sun star and moon when you have to wait to get them but when you make a new player you get to chose water??? and when the ice teacher is gone say a evil snow man will be in our outside the school teaching ice spells? and when the water teacher leaves and ice will be back a water element outside ice school teaching water???? and I know storm is like a water school with tempest and stuff but wouldn't that be cool :D . Another idea is lord nightshade say like 40 or 50 up lord nightshade gets his revenge and he grew stronger and has 2 or 3 other wraiths by his side like say one in the big ben tower and one in mooshu idk big wraiths you fight in the worlds and you have to stop him from doing something that could risk something really big idk???? :D

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
A "new school" would be a tremendous undertaking - or so it can be assumed when there was nothing to come about from the "old-school" of Dragonspyre Academy... but there are many good "other ideas" throughout the message boards :) I hope many are implemented! If you see a good idea, comment your view and opinion - If you have a good idea, POST IT!!