Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DS Wizard101 Game!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I think you should be more specific. Your asking KI to make a Nintendo DS game? This would be hard, because the only thing you could do is play mini games and solve stuff not like usual game play only 'cause of the controls on the system. It could be a good idea but I'm not completely sure.....

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
It could work if we added some details. There could be different game versions like Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim, Celestia, Marleybone, Wizard city, Krokotopia, and Mooshu. You can start by making a new wizard. when you beat one game, you can use infrared connection to send your wizard to the next world. You can also play multiplayer by using wireless mode. When you finish all the worlds, you can send all the items, gold, etc. to your wizard in the real wizard101 via wifi connection. Finally, you can do mini quests for extras. -Edward Dawn

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i was thinking about that but not the same idea mine was you can make your own outfit for you and maybe others

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
Ds doesn't have as well graphics as some other consoles out there but the idea that it could be portable is great. I was thinking maybe on Android or iPhone so it would work over 3G. Maybe you could make it for XBOX 360 or Wii or something. It would probably take a lot of time though.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
first they'll have to get an ok from nintendo, second u couldnt play with many peeps on the same server cuz it would lag horribly. third this game is pretty big to fit into a small chip, third this is pretty much thought of in every mmo and for some reason it always seems to be some young kid who always post something along the lines of: Could you make this a video game for this (insert system here) and no elaborating.

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I used to want this cause my dad wouldnt get me a membership but now that i think back thats kind of useless because you couldnt play with anyone and the graphics would be bad. Sorry dude but no.

Flint Shadothief Level 54 Conjurer
Flint Lifethief Level 16 Necromancer
Flint Winterhammer Level 4 Thaumaturge

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I love your ideas!

Uh...what ideas? I swear, some people just say that no matter what their idea is.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
I love your ideas!

No offense, but I would re-read that post before saying you love it. Then think about it: how can a DS hold that much data?

Defender
May 31, 2009
shadowwarlock00001 wrote:
It could work if we added some details. There could be different game versions like Dragonspyre, Grizzleheim, Celestia, Marleybone, Wizard city, Krokotopia, and Mooshu. You can start by making a new wizard. when you beat one game, you can use infrared connection to send your wizard to the next world. You can also play multiplayer by using wireless mode. When you finish all the worlds, you can send all the items, gold, etc. to your wizard in the real wizard101 via wifi connection. Finally, you can do mini quests for extras. -Edward Dawn

Totally. Awesome.

I would love this! But buying one, two, three, four, five, six, SEVEN different versions would cost well over 200$. But it depends on pricing...most DS games are in the 30$ range.

Also, the graphics wouldnt be so great... Unless you got a 3DS, :P.

But if you dont have DS working wifi, you'd only be able to transfer it over using a DSI console.

Sabrina
Ice Wizard
Legendary Thaumaturge
Apprentice Gardener Rnk 3

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
I think you should be more specific. Your asking KI to make a Nintendo DS game? This would be hard, because the only thing you could do is play mini games and solve stuff not like usual game play only 'cause of the controls on the system. It could be a good idea but I'm not completely sure.....

your cards could be on the touch screen and you could have a menu with crowns shop, etc. :D

Survivor
Dec 08, 2010
first you should login with your wizard101 character "im not sure how yet but i guess its possible” and i think this should be gameplay controls and setup for the 3ds. interact:A, jump:B, backpac/ect:X, in game: camera movement: analog, movement: d-pad, in menu: menu movement d-pad, casting: TOUCH SCREEN, btw people if you have some comments or even critisism i'm accepting, ok btb [back to business] top screen is the gameplay while the bottom screen is the potions, health, and mana area. this way you can touch your potions to activate them and select your home, mark a location and ect. there could be a single player mode although you would have no help with quest there would be less lagging where there would be you in a wizard world. although there is a multi player mode where you can play with friends with download play and wireless connectivity. this has been samuel fireflame myth lvl 32 with wizard101 on ds :shamar: identity btw im a kid with bright ideas

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
DouDou123 wrote:
Well you can play it with the stick to select the spell and use it to move.

Defender
May 21, 2009
I've always thought about having a Wizard101 game on DS. I feel that their is one major con that would outweigh the pros. When an update happens, how would you get the update. KI would have to relase another game with everything you just had but you have a new world or a new in game activity. And how would you transfer your character from the DS game you had to the other DS game. The only way it could work if it were bought via the nintendo shopping channel on DSi or the eShop channel on 3DS. Thats just my speil for the day.