Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barber Shop

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I don't know if this a repost, and I hope it isn't, but here is my idea.

I wish that we had a barber shop, so that we can change our hair. We all know people get their hair cut normally, so is there any reason for wizards to have the same hair? We should be able to cut and die out hair, and it could cost maybe 500 coins? (KI, you can have a "magic hair growing potion that makes it long, so it seems natural going from a shorter cut to a longer one.) You could also add multiple new hairstyles, and you can make it so that each world has a different type of hairstyle that you can use, all being different from the starter haircuts.

Thoughts?

Jason 8)

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I think it's a great idea, the game's selections to make a character are a little small and we have tons of people that look exactly a like lol, my character has red eyes because it was the only thing i found that i knew a lot of people wouldnt have lol.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i agree Jason sometimes i get bored with my hair. i wish i could change the style, change the color, change everything!

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I do not agree with a 'Barber Shop', but I would agree to a Magic Mirror housing item or special interactive function in a house (new bundle card maybe) that allowed you to change your looks. Barber Shop, while not exactly modern, is not exactly Wizardly, whereas a Magic Mirror is suitably magical.

Perhaps they could give us Snow White's Castle, and include the Magic Mirror. it seems KI's doing enough business with Disney anyways (Selena Gomez & Nick Jonas) but even if they don't, Snow White's story is not Disney Exclusive.