Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Wizard101 cartoon idea.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
So I see a lot of people thinking up their ideas for a Wizard101 cartoon show. Here's mine. It consists of 4 wizards; Ice, Life, Storm, and Balance. Lila Rider is the Life wizard. Star Ward is the ice wizard. David LightBlade is the balance wizard. And Jack Surfer is the storm wizard. On the first episode, the 4 wizard separately enroll into RavenWood School of Magical Arts. Later on they meet each other and begin questing together. The diagloue is below:

A portal in the sky opens up as a boy falls down through.
David LightBlade: Boy, wasn't that a trip! Where do I start? Dang, there are so many different buildings here.
David beings to look around, he sees many different buildings; all with a different icon on thier door. One with a leaf, another with a pyramid with one eye, then is a large gap. He walks over a bit to see around the massive tree. The others have a rain cloud, a flame, and a snowflake.
??????: Helloooooo there my fine friend, I see you have finally made it.
David frightfully turns around.
Gamma: Hellooooo, my name is gamma the owl and I have come to get yooouuuuu. Please follow me to the headmaster's tower.

Or something like that, you get the idea. The next one is Headmaster Ambrose and Gamma's clues. One the first episode the Headmaster and Gamma are requested to do the crime solving by Sherlock Bones so he can have a well deserved and extremely long vacation. I will not include a dialogue for this one; but it would contain a LOT of humor, friendly tension between the 2, and not-so-friendly tension between the 2.