Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New spell?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
when i was level 41 i got a message from Mr lincoln and he told me to visit baldur goldpaws in GH (or i think he said in olde town) for a new spell. When i visited him in GH i found that he had nothing to say so i went to olde town and he said our lands are now linked speak to headmaster ambrose to return to grizzleheim blah blah blah

Sooo how do i get this spell do i need any requirements?

Dylan Darkthorn

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I'm level 49 myth and I just returned from a 6,or so, month break. When I logged in Ambrose had a message for me and the bear in Olde City but neither would talk to me, so you are not alone. Hope we get an answer soon.

Survivor
May 30, 2010
you have to finish the quest "Blackbird in a Cage" in Ravenscar.Hope this helped!

David
Level 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Supersekh wrote:
when i was level 41 i got a message from Mr lincoln and he told me to visit baldur goldpaws in GH (or i think he said in olde town) for a new spell. When i visited him in GH i found that he had nothing to say so i went to olde town and he said our lands are now linked speak to headmaster ambrose to return to grizzleheim blah blah blah Sooo how do i get this spell do i need any requirements? Dylan Darkthorn
you have to have completed the quest 'one in the snout' at mirkholm keep in grizzleheim. if you've done that already, check with your school's professor and see if they have anything new for you. also you can check in the may game updates section under 'level 35 spell quests - requirements and info' if this reply doesn't help. -eli and crew

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I just turned level 35 Mr lincoln told me to visit someone for my new spell only I forgot where to go and who to see.Can anyone help? :?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
windswalker wrote:
I just turned level 35 Mr lincoln told me to visit someone for my new spell only I forgot where to go and who to see.Can anyone help? :?
go see baldur goldpaws in olde town. he's chilling out next to the ship. if he doesn't have it, check your school's professor to see if they have it. -eli and crew

Survivor
May 12, 2009
There are new spells, but they're not big attack spells.

Isaiah DeathHunter, Legendary Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
skyrus200 wrote:
you have to finish the quest "Blackbird in a Cage" in Ravenscar.Hope this helped!

David
Level 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer

After i finished that quest it told me to talk to Baldur Goldpaws. When i went to go see him he had nothing for me.I was lvl 40 at the time and now i am lvl 49. Please help.
Taha
Level 49 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 22, 2009
i had the same problem with my lvl 55. it told me to see baldur goldpaws in wintertusk but he had nothing to say except for a wintertusk quest. Do i have to finish something first?