Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Into the past we go

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
I have an idea for new content. Instead of making a brand new world, I think we should have to go into the past to attempt to fix the spiral's problems where they start. They key feature to this content would be seeing the actual first world, before it was split into different worlds. We could fight the dragons, titans and giants. In this content it would also be amazingly cool to be able to really attend Dragonspyre Academy, as the one classroom we got a look into was beautiful and it seems so unfair that we don't get to see more of them.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
wait if we go back in to the past to fix the spiral them you realize

you could no longer exist

and the game would be totally different

or maybe not at all ! ! ! ! ! ! ?

it means an end to the wizarding world as well would know it!

i would like to explore the vaults of the chasm

and be able to acquire some of the items for my house..

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
hobi wrote:
wait if we go back in to the past to fix the spiral them you realize

you could no longer exist

and the game would be totally different

or maybe not at all ! ! ! ! ! ! ?

it means an end to the wizarding world as well would know it!

i would like to explore the vaults of the chasm

and be able to acquire some of the items for my house..

Not always true. You see we wouldn't be the hero of the spiral anymore. But it's still a school that accepts everyone, so we would still be able to have our wizards. And it would only be too easy to make a line of the plot that makes it so only in the specific area of this that time has changed. For example, it could be an alternate dimension where fixing the spiral there doesn't fix it here. They could "fix" it by stopping the fighting between the children and making them friends again, AFTER they already destroyed everything. It's all in how the plot is created.