Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
Lolly-pop! You can grow them and feed them to yourself, or your pet! Flavors could be, magical mango, sunset strawberry, lovely lemonade, or poppin' pop-tarts! :D

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
i would create a money plant :D a plant that grows money! can be bought with crowns and dropped in wintertusk, and harvested for a lot!!!! :-)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
A good plant would be a vortex plant where it is like a black-hole and has all new level 58 spells around it and titons coming out of the black-hole.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
How about Nether Bush? It would have red leaves, berries on fire and when it blooms, the flowers attached to the bush would burst out flames occasionally and the flowers would look like Hawiian Lily (I think that's what it's called) and in it's a Elder stage plant the berries would catch on fire and the soil would become a redish-brown like the colors of fire. It would look great in a pyromancer's home! Though it has a LOT of stuff on fire, I guess it may be a bit much

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
it would be called legotopa and every thing would be made out of lego's / of it would be good and / would be evil he he he.
:D

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
planet game-a-lot i just love games!!!!!!!!! :D :D so plz plz plz submit me wait i am oops!!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Spruce Goose! Okay, maybe a bit subtle for the kids, but for us adults we'd probably get it.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
i would pick Blue -Bells it would look like vines with blue bells hanging on it. and when it is ready to harvest it rings

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Not sure about this one, but how about an Emporer's Crown plant that had a serious gold cost but yeilds crowns as rewards instead of gold. Could make it subscriber only and the ratio should be around 1 to 5 K gold per crown.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
HMM......If i were to come up with a plant name hugh? It would probably be "happy pairs". I hope you use it because it would be awesome and cuite :D :D

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
I would make a crown tree. One that drops 20 or 30 crowns at maturity. :D

Survivor
Dec 26, 2010
Survivor
Sep 03, 2010
Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
i would make a plant that is called, Horse Apple Tree, it would be a tree with apples shaped like mini horses :)

Survivor
Nov 15, 2010
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
7schoolflower,a plant that gives rnk 5-8 spells and some clothes,the plant has 7 heads each with the color of the schools.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I would make a plant called Jack Of Lanterns it would grow like a bush and have jack o lantern heads on it when mature( like crow). It would give death treasure cards like scarlet screamer and ghoul, and give 100 exp points when you harvest it. Instead of attracting pixes it would attaract dark faires. :)

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
i have a couple ideas:
1. a cotton candy-lion it would give you a candy related pet snack (bubblegum,buttered popcorn etc.) it would look like a dandy-lion with lots of cotton candy on it and it would be sold at mooshoe 2. a zombush it would look like small bush with a mouth that has tons of saliva and sharp teeth and red eves that would sell for 750 crowns and give you a death spell when you harvest it. post your fav. (mine was #2).

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
Hi, Professor!
How about a Ticking Thyme Bush or a Poached Egg Plant (Limnanthes douglassii)? :D

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I dont know if someone already said this, but I would like to see a Chairy tree, like a palm tree with chairs on it. I think it would be pretty cool :)

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
i would make a two-lips

it would be a flower made out of two red, blue, or purple lips depending on the type
red= regular
blue= frozen
purple= electrified

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011