Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2010
How about Hydra Vine?One head breathes fire,one head breathes little thunder bolts and one head breathes snowflakes.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
I had a couple of decent ideas
1. cat tail- firecat in a pose like it's about to pounce with its tail up
2. scarfruit- a dandelion-type plant with a knife growing out of the center
3. string beans- jumping beans with balls of yarn growing off of them
4 ape vines- grape vines with apes instead of grapes
these are just my ideas but i loved all of the others i read so far :D

Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
I would make one named king cotton, a big chunk of cotton with a crown on it. It would rule over the plants around it and make them produce more rewards or grow faster or need less water and sunlight ect. , but the cotton itself wouldnt give anything.

I would also make hydra hydrangias. hydrangias (not sure if spelled right) that have only three blooms. one red, one purple, and one blue. the plant would give different treasure cards from each of the three schools ( ice, fire, storm).

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I think you should do vegetables lke procilli and corn, and they drop snaks or gold :D

Explorer
Jul 31, 2010
Tomato - Toe-Met-Toe - two feet with toes shaking (like to hands shaking, but toes)
Pumkins- Plumpkinds- little plumb kids, or trees but a young something

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
watersword828 wrote:
The elemental trees from Ravenwood

thats an awesome idea imagine a little torrence on your lawn or backyard crying all the time making a stream :D

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
Blushing Rosies

A rose whose color deepens, like from a pale pink to deepest red!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
i would make a plant with i cyclops head and it's hair are rainbow dandelions and call it the cyladill :)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
My plants would be Croc-olli (broccoli) with Crock heads, and Dogwood trees that bark with puppies (like the ninja fig), a Crying Onion, and mostly a Creeping Vine in a pot that gets up and moves around.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
If I could make a plant it would probably be a Evil Rainbow Peas, and they gave you furniture items or equipment and they gave you 600 garden experience? And what about like a school plant like a mini Mortis, the death tree and mini Bernie, the fire tree. I can go on and on. But i wanna say one more thing maybe a Flying Snap Dragon, it is a flying snap dragon but little roots are attached to the body so he didn't fall. :D

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Well, i would call it Flaming-Berries,
It could be a bush with flaming berries that have this evil face on:
>=D
:P

Survivor
May 16, 2011
Lets go more exotic plants (carnivorous) such as...

Venus Fly Trap (D. muscipula)

Sundew (octopus plant) (D. capensis)

Asian Pitcher Plants (N. rajah)

or any other Carnivorous plants..

I grow all of these in real life!
Cheers!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The fire cracker. There are two ways this could work.
1. its a plant with crackers on fire
2. its a plant that often makes fire works when harvested.

by the way do we get prizes if one of our ideas get picked

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The double emotion plant. it has two face on the stem. The happy face will be blossom the life ravenwood tree :) and the other will be torrence, the storm ravenwood tree .

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The kitty catcher. A plant that looks like a fly trap but is a cat and randomly uses its paw to catch pests in your plants.
Crown seed only por favor.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2010
my ideu is this

the juwel rose it a rose whith the school gems for petels and onec it recheis muchor it will gearate one of the gems randomly every week and the gems coud be yousd in crafting. it woud take a smal plot. and coud be coltuvated by enyone. it whod like lion flowers and dis like stenk weed.
it woud cost about 200 gold oh and madum flameu if you do make the sun flowers it woud like them as well.

pardon my speling

sined wolf.d :D

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Frozen Snap Dragon gives mostly diamonds and gold at mature but elder would give another frozen snapdragon seed and the rare ice dragon spell card

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The dancing plant. A plant that has an Elvis costume and does the Mickel Jackson moon walk. 8)

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Lilies (Lily pad with a frog on it)

Fire equine (Flame Colored Flower With Horse Shaped Petals

Fice (A Bush With Icy Blue Leaves, With Explosions All Over It,(Fire+Ice=Fice!))

SpiderLily (Spider Shaped Flower)

EmotionShmotion (A Life School Colored Tree With Changing Emotional Faces (Colored Red, Black, Blue, Or Purple For Faces))

RolyPoly (A Flower With One Leaf,Flower=Balance School Colors, Leaf=Storm School Colors. The Single Leaf Rolls Inward, Then Unrolls, While Flower Blooms And UnBlooms)

Shyla (A Flower That Doesnt Bloom Until It Needs Harvested, A Leaf Covers, And Uncovers Its Face Which Has A Shy Expression)

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Emerald mushroom gives mostly gold and emeralds at mature. Elder gives another emerald mushroom seed and the elusive life elf treasure card.

Survivor
May 22, 2010
A krakadill a plant that looks like a daffodill ,but in the middle there is a kraken and around it is lightning bolts. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
May 22, 2010
flamea flame is a flower that has proffesser flamea and fire areund her. javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
maybe a moonstar flower that looks like the moon school simble and when harbest gives a card instead of money?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
I have several great ideas,

1) TwoLips (like a tulip) a flower that has two heads that look like lips and smooch the air every once and a while.
2)SnappyDragon (snapdragon) a flower that has a dragon`s head and the head bites the air in front of it every minute or so.
3)PopPeas (peas) Peas that just lunge out in your direction every two minutes.
4)WaterLily (water lily) a lily that is made of glass and pours water sometimes
5)DoggieWood (dogwood) a dog made of wood that barks from time to time.
6)FoxGlove (foxglove) a plant that is basically a knitted glove lying in a pot, but a foxes` head is coming out of it and sometimes it waves at you.
7)MilkWeed (milkweed) a small plant that spouts milk (like a fountain) after it reaches the "mature" stage.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009