Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Ninja Snapping Turtles
Kung Fu Tiger Lily
Wolfsbane
Count Tomato = A Tomato dressed like Count Dracula
Arrowwood
Milkweed
Bearberry
Skunk Cabbage
Hare's Colwort
Crowfoot
Dewberry
Dogwood
Fairymoss
Golden Garlic
Hay Fever Weed
Hen Plant
Hogweed
Itchweed
Jack-in-the-Bush
Horse Nettle
Nodding Onion
Pepper Root
Snakeberry
Sneezeweed
Tickleweed
Toothwort

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The Eagle flower. Has the head and the body of an Eagle and changes color depending on need.

The lone wolf plant. A plant that likes being alone and is either white or gray. When or if it turn into and elder and harvested for the last time, it turns into a heckhound or maybe a new pet.

The bear plant. Only found in grizzleheim and looks a bit like Bjorn Ironclaaws. When harvested as an elder it turns into a treasure card or any type of bear pet.

Thank you for your time: Flint Earthsteed and Wolf Lionblade. :D

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I'd love to see a money tree, it would be a good plant to add large gold drops to

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
The Eagle plant. A plant that resembles a gold eagle and its color changes because of its needs

The lone wolf plant. A lant that needs to be alone and when harvested as an elder, it becomes maybe a new wolf pet (please a new wolf pet).

The bear plant. A plant only found in grizzleheim and resembles Bjorn Ironclaws. When harvested as a elder it turns into a spell or any type of bear pet.

Thnk you for your time and thank you for making Wizard 101 an Exelent game.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Survivor
Oct 09, 2010
I think you know what's coming!

Musical Bean Fruit!

From the silly poem "beans, beans the musical fruit, the more you eat the more you ..." you get the idea

one can use all sorts of imaginative ideas to create that :) and they don't have to be crude

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
all i know is with all the new things brung to the spiral some new options should be available!!!! :)

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
hi i read many post and here are some a support [with no contract p:]

. money tree thats so cool
. ravenwood school trees that i think sould be only for high ranked garden ers
. elephant ears or corn ears or something like that
. strawberry bush with plastic straws lol
. uni-corn corn horn it rymes
. butter fly funny stuff
. two lips two bib lips c:

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
i think it should be deadlynadder if you dont post it thats all right i never get things show to people so by

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
i think you should make a tv plant that lets you see a cartoon on it witch ever you guys want or a crown plant that gives crowns

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
peanute butter aon a bush it looks like butter on a peanute but it's on a bush :-o size=12]

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
There should be these kind of plants:
Fair-Lee; A Ferris wheel that looks china like.(Gets in battles from Mooshu)
Toy-Let; A toilet that sings the potty dance.(Buys from Marley; NO AUCTION)

Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
Bartleby made of all schools that once you grow it and everything and it reaches elder and turns into a ghost blah blah you get really AWSEOME rewards. 10 of them to be exact. Plus it will take about a month or less to grow. And it also be a crowns item that cost 100 crowns

1. The tree itself as a furniture item
2. 100,000 Gold or Crowns
3. Maybe a wand of some sort
4. A ice treasure card (Snow angel,Frost giant,Colosuss, And Ice bolt.)
5. trainging point
6. 1,000 XP (Your choice)
7. A random mini game
8. A pet (Never reaches ancient,gives all cards of your school,gives healing spell;dryad,rebirth,spirit.)
9. A RANDOM ITEM ANYTHING (Example: pets )
10. A mount

My Char Name Is: Stephanie AngleBlood or Kelsey Blossom.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I thought of eight more plants you could use in wiz 101

Floss moss: Floss moss can always be found using dental floss. When it's ready to harvest it begs for a new case of dental floss. It is very small and needs mostly water to live :D
Wash Squash: This plant can be found always using soap and a back scruber. It shines and sparkles when it's ready to harvest. :?
The great white lemon: This plant is a lemon with fins on a stem. It requires a medium plot because the lemon is so large
Sellin melon: The sellin mellon bids with three of his smaller bretheren giving seeds for their money. Money can always be found piled up beside it and it gives mostly money when harvested.
Elf elm: This tree is very similar to the ninja fig, but this has a fire elf popping out of it and that elf shoots arrows at you when it's time for harvest.
Blushrooms: Blushrooms are always gassping gossiping and giggling. There always red from all of the stuff they do when talking to their friends.
sweet potatoes: These potatos are always friendly and saying hi how are you doing. The potatos sit at their plot awaiting someone to come home and harvest them.
Merry cherries: Cherries that are always happy, who wouldn't like that.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I have a few ideas here. I would create a flower that was similar to a pansy (could be a purple or yellow pansy, it doesn't matter) but it would have the face of a chimpanzee, and, of course, I would call it a 'Chimpansy'. I would also make one that hat a short to medium green stem that branched out into three frog-like toes called 'Toe of Frog'. Another flower I would make is a short flower with a very leafy steam (regular, oval leaves) and the flower is in the shape of a dog's tongue and it pants. I would call that one a Dog's Tongue.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
ashes-cadabris .. for making wands .. or wand wood tree kinda like worm wood :P

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
The Eagle plant. A plant that resembles a gold eagle and its color changes because of its needs
The killing death. a plant that looks like a skeletal dragon that moves. Drops a card and a pet (maybe? )
The lone wolf plant. A lant that needs to be alone and when harvested as an elder, it becomes maybe a new wolf pet (please a new wolf pet).

The bear plant. A plant only found in grizzleheim and resembles Bjorn Ironclaws. When harvested as a elder it turns into a spell or any type of bear pet.

Thnk you for your time and thank you for making Wizard 101 an Exelent game.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
A Phoenixflower.Its a Phoenix that looks exactly like the level 58 pet phoenix only that it isnt in the air.When you can harvest it, it flaps it wings like crazy.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Survivor
May 22, 2010
Hey i new to this but i got a couple ideas hope you like and add

Toes bush- a green bush with toes growing out of it of all different sizes(Items it gives when harvested: 75%elemental shield, 60%elemental blade,5%crab pet, gold any amount.

Saw grass- brown hay like sticks coming out of ground with moving blades on it.(Items given when harvested: 50% fire blade card, 25% power play card, 40% phoenix card, 75% Uni-corn snack, gold any amount.

Hope you like and add more ideas later. 8)

Survivor
May 08, 2011
I would name a plant, ronen. you say it like this ro-n-en. Its like a normal flower but it has a human face, and can talk!