Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
i dont know something to do with celestia like a shark plant or some thing

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
:-D What about Poppies? They could be balloons, or popcorn flowers and every so often they'd go into a popping fit and then going back to the original form. (Special thanks to my brother, for a suggestion that triggered the idea!) hope this helps!

I just got a whole bunch of crown plants like King Parsley and pink dandelion from street guys! :-D

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
a malastaire mango tree it grows mangos that have malastaire's face on them and they laugh at you like he does in dragonspyre

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
Lazy Gobblin, It droops down when its lazy and it has a head of a Gobblin

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
Wow, So Many cool Ideas below, I loved "Tulips"..( TWO Lips)" Crab grass "sounds awesome Great Ideas you all.
Personally, I have wanted some sort of a cool Water plant since most houses do have water. If its possible. Little jumping frogs some sort of cool lilly pad, A cool Goldfish would be neat since you have crab alley I think water plants seem cool. Sea Weed would look cool growing up and you could get Triton at elder as a card. Ok thats all I have Bye everyone. ;)

Michelle Sparkle - Ice Legend
Michelle- Life Legend
Michelle Storm Whisper- BAlance Legend

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Mine is something that you get when you get when you reach the highest garden rank, from your teacher, if it could be done. It is a flower, called Mystic Power Flower, ( I really couldn.t think of the name ) and it looks like a folded up flower at young, at mature it blooms and grows HUGE, with a little orb of color, Life: green, Death: gray Ice: blue etc. At first, you get 10 xp for harvesting. and it takes a lot of work to get to elder, but when it does, you get: 1. 1,500 xp
2.A mount
3.a staff with good stats for the chosen school(including looks) 4.5,000 gold
5.A transmormation of you choice :) hope you like it!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
It would be called a Forget-Me-Knot! It would be a tall plant with a big bow on the top tied like a shoelace. :D

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Something like a "flaming tomato" or maybe a "flamato". It would be a tomato that's on fire and when you harvest it you would get a "flaming tomato" pet snack or something. :-)

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
How About a Sunshine plant. It will have Yellow bright Sunshine and it will have Black glasses+ A yellow playfull flower.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Old man cactus. An old man standing like a fickle pickle but with spikes and waving a cane up and down

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I would want crab grass. It would be a plant sold in celestia. It would have large bunches of grass with big pinchers and would look similar to the crabs in celestia.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
a redwood like general sherman. it gives you gargantuan treasure card, permanent mount, and really REALLY big stuff like a spell that isn't treasure card! that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :-)

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I would like to see a cosmos or a sunflower. The cosmos would look like a normal one but exept black with stars swirling around inside. The sunflower would have a large sun at the top and give sun school treasure cards.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Merry golds - look like marigolds but made of gold coins and drop large amounts of gold.

Stargazer Lilies - look like telescopes and drop astral treasure cards

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
mary lifeflame a plant that is loving with flames spelling life and likes all plants

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
My idea is celery stalkers. have the celery stalks grow up to look eerie and give death treasure cards etc. They could be black with red eyes instead of green plain celery stalks and wail like a banshee.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
How about bell peppers, that are actually bells,
A power plant, a flower with an electrical outlet in the center,
Painapple, a pineapple covered in very pointy looking spikes,
Sellery, cellery in the shape of a dollar sign,
Pop corn, on the cob,
Wall street nut, a wall nut that looks like a banker,
grapevine, the grapes are always gossiping with each other.

For valentines day you could do a passion fruit
several varieties of jack o lantern for haloween,
and a clover for st patrick's day.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi everyone! Friday has visited us once again, and with it, comes time for another Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

First of all, thank you for the massive, massive amounts of housing item suggestions! It will admittedly take a while to sort through them all, but we'll definitely keep them in mind when we're scratching our heads about which pieces of the world would be good to bring into your humble (or not so humble) abodes.

This week, we'll stay with the housing theme but venture outside. If you could wave your magic wands and make a new plant appear, what would its name be? For example, I might wave my wand and create Sunflowers (a plant with suns on it). What would you cultivate?

Looking forward to reading all the clever ideas to come! ::grin::

Quick note from Professor Greyrose - you can also post on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/wizard101

I would like the "Cat Tail" plant, which would actually be cats' tails moving around. It seems like these may already be in game, or be being added, if so, I am sorry for this trash post. Thank you,

Sincerely, Jack Jade

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
What about a firen (fern) instead of leves at the end it would have dragon heads that are on fire . It would require a small plot and be a rank 3 plant. Or a flameato (tomato ) a tomato that has a face and it's always on fire and screaming .

I may think of more later

By Ryan shadowrider grandmaster diviner 8) 8) 8)