Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
A heck-hound plant with its plant body red and orange and the head of the plant will be the heck hound head doing whatever it does.
thank you from: Wolf Lionblade

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Black-eyed-Susan: A flower with a black eye or a pair of them that poke each other in the eye like the three stooges

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Yellow Jasmine: A yellow colored "i dream of genie" looking princess similar to Jasmine in Aladdin by Disney

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
I forgot to post that maybe the Cuckoo Clock plant could be a rank 10 plant. It would work like this. Once you start harvesting the plant each plant could randomly drop 1 or 2 pieces needed to make an actual cuckoo clock. Once you had all the pieces the clock could be crafted and then hung in your residence :D. Acquiring the recipe would be done through farley or maybe Sherlock Bones or some other person associated with Big Ben in Marlybone.

Pieces needed for the crafting of the clock could include :

1) Spring X amount
2) Wood plank
3) Chain
4) Weight or pulley
5) Cuckoo of course
6) Faceplate - I feel that this should be received from a laugh-o-dil, thus making the Cuckoo clock plant liking laugh-o-dils and maybe other plants semi- assciated with parts of a cuckoo clock

Anyway, I think that's a good start for now

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
a plant called a con-tracked.it looks like the spirale because the 7 elaments put together. 8) :)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
May 25, 2009
we should make a spiral plant that looks like the spiral and we can travel through it.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
May 14, 2011
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Well, a chance to make a plant. How about one that reads poetry? I'd call it Prose Rose, and it would have a poetry book in its hands.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
lol maybe you could make a plant called: hug flower, every time as you take care of a hug flower she hugs you and gives an a special item

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
I had a few ideas but I am going to say one of them, Sunflowers. Sunflowers are plants that look like the sun, but on a stem

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
Bee's Knees: a knee looking plant with beehives on it

hmm...that's all I could think of that I didn't see already

Survivor
Jan 14, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Hi everyone! Friday has visited us once again, and with it, comes time for another Feedback Friday.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

First of all, thank you for the massive, massive amounts of housing item suggestions! It will admittedly take a while to sort through them all, but we'll definitely keep them in mind when we're scratching our heads about which pieces of the world would be good to bring into your humble (or not so humble) abodes.

This week, we'll stay with the housing theme but venture outside. If you could wave your magic wands and make a new plant appear, what would its name be? For example, I might wave my wand and create Sunflowers (a plant with suns on it). What would you cultivate?

Looking forward to reading all the clever ideas to come! ::grin::

Quick note from Professor Greyrose - you can also post on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/wizard101
lightning lily with lighting bolts on the lilies! :-) or a turing tulip that changes colors. :D

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
"Octopus Agave", "Foxtail Fern", "Turtleback", "Red Parrot Plant", "Red Butterfly Bloodflower and my personal favorite, "Swallowtail Pipes".

I believe each name speaks for itself. Tentacles, fox tail, turtle shell, red parrots, red butterflys and swallow tail pipes. LOL.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2009
what about a ninja nana, its a banana that wears ninja clothes and when gets to elder and grows, it give you ninja pig or a speciel item of clothing :-) 8) :) sorry if the idea has been already been done but it sounds awesome :P :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
A stone rose that gives gems, like the ice rose ( light blue like the frost flower), storm rose ( light purple), fire rose ( red with a flame in center),
death rose ( black with a skull in the center), life rose ( gold with a green center) and last the balance rose ( golden brown with a orange center.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
My idea for a plant would be sun blossoms - it is a cherry tree but the cherries are mini suns and the leaves would be on fire. :D
Dylan Firegem lvl 60 fire
Gavin Trollcrafter lvl 45 life

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
First i would like to say if i stole anyone idea sry i havent read any comments i would name the flowers maybe one named unicorn and it will be corn sticking out of a unicorn or tulips maybe people kissing or baby back ribs like a baby eating ribs weird plant

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Tiger Lilies Coming from the Danilions, the Tiger Lilies would be lilies with tiget heads. Coming in red and orange. PLEASE