Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
You should have a plant like buttercups(A plant that grows yellow cups) or poppyseed (Seeds that pop.)

Survivor
Oct 30, 2010
I suggest a new thing to grow such as ---- trees. ---- When you cut them down you collect mana or a bonus of some sort. Thus you have different schools of trees that may also give a particular bonus as well for a limited time. These trees take a long time to be able to harvest. At each age category you may get a particular bonus. So you may only be able to cut it down once and it is dead giving no more bonuses untill you get a new one. You could only cut down one tree a day and can not be used in pvp.

I know this may add a new dimension to the game when preparing for a big battle.

Thoughts ?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010

I made a list of 3 things you should have:

1. Buttercups: A weed that grows yellow cups.
2. Poppyseed: A plant with black seeds that pop.
3. Milkweed: A weed that grows milk cartons.

I hope you post these things on Wizard101!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I would say that the campire plant is my pick its a tent mr.green is diamond in minecraft!

Survivor
May 02, 2009
We could have miniature versions of the trees outside of the Ravenwood schools. When you cultivate them, you would get treasure card corresponding to the school it is from.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I think there could be a wand with a chime and bell cover that plays music. Then the plant would be bell peppers the pepper could be in the shape of a bell.

Sincerly, Aaron Deathflame
Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
May 02, 2009
How about a Dogwood, it would be a dog made out of wood that when harvested gave the bone and fossil reagents.

And also a Cat Tail taken literally, it would be actual cat tail sticking out of the ground and it would give the fishbones and fish bones housing items.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2010
Survivor
Feb 11, 2011

too lips is nice with two lips or a balance bush that gives balance blades or necklace with two dragon blades and the bush has things in balance and be drop by rank ten bosses

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
How about Eye-Candy?
It would be shaped like a eye and the middle of the eye could be cotton candy??

"As the flowers bloom, The world blossoms with life and hope." Miranda SandStone.

Survivor
May 26, 2010
One suggestion is

Sliver Birch
(Betula pendula) is widespread throughout Europe and Canada, but also grows in some areas of Asia. This tree grows a single trunk with no splits about 30 m high, and it's branches are pendulous.
It would called Sliver Birch and it would be a sliver tree with its branches pendulous and it would sparkle around the branches.
pendulous- having branches or flower heads that bend downward
Hunny Sucle It would look sort of like hunny sucle but the little heads would be dragon heads and their tongues would drip hunny.
I hope you enjoyed my ideas! ?????? :)

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010
Babydoll420 wrote:
I like that idea of sunflowers.

My suggestion would be Crabgrass. The blades of grass would have crab claws at the end of them and drop crab apples mega snack for harvest or at elder.

I think that idea is really good and I think that Babydoll420 is right that the it should drop snacks at elder.

Ian Magus Sorcerer level 36
William Windtamer Magus Diviner level 39

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Just a couple of plants that might be of interest: Coral Bells, Peppermint Twist, Egret Flower, Monster Mum, Bellflowers, Toad Lily, Red Lanterns, Butterfly Flower, Cotton Candy Grass, Bearded Iris, Snowdrift Aster, Dwarf Daylily, Dreamy Hollyhock, Bleeding Hearts, Cornflower, Foxglove, Chili Peppers, Green Wizard Rudbeckia :) . That's all for now, I think some of these got mentioned, but worth saying again. And the fruits like Dwarf Fig, Giant Blueberries, Razzeldazzel Rasberries etc. Thanks and good luck!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Easy a Hydranga, medium plot rank 6 and if you harvest at elder can drop a hydra treasure card

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I hav a new idea for a plant ! It's calld baker bean and its a bean standing in front of an oven baking a pie/cake/cookies.

Rank 4+
Challenge, three
Reward, three
Plot medium

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
Shrubzilla!
:P

1.Gives Stormzilla treasure card
2.Gives Stormzilla mount (Super Rare)

Wolf ThunderBlade
Wolf WyrmWraith
Master Diviner
Apprentice Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Hi this Caleb Shadowbreez

I was thinking about a plant that represents the school of your wizard. how about like a ice tree that gives a training point at elder and get a seed when you harvest it. Also it gives 10,000 crowns, it takes 2 weeks to grow thats also for fire,storm,myth,life and death there is a tree for all of them.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
i think it would be awsome if there was a smiley face plant that has a big smiley face like this :D on it love rosie

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
halston balestrom plant that gives storm treasure cards and the other schools of teacher plants like that