Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
here are a few plants that can be available during certain seasons

Summer
sunbush Master gardener
it is a bush that glows like the sun
Mature harvests:
Simplify treasure card
Stone Block
Sandstone
500 [Garden] XP

Elder Harvests:
Eludicate Treasure card
Sunstone
Golden Pearl
5000 [Garden] XP
Drops from Malistair, Astraseus, and Nordi

Fall
Ancient Redwood Master Gardener
A small redwood(background trees from Austrilund)
Mature Harvest:
Judgement treasure card
Black Lotus
Frost Flower
1,000 [Garden] XP

Elder Harvest
Ancient Judgement Treasure Card
Supernova Treasure Card
Sunstone
Golden Pearl
2,000 [Garden] XP
Drops from Malistair, Astraseus, and Nordi

Survivor
Jun 26, 2008
My daughter wants a Jamberry...she says that it is a guitar playing flower that likes to be planted next to the flowers that look like horns.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I'd make a Nuclear Power Plant that you can harvest small amounts of green power from to help to replenish your gardening/pet training power.

Kudzo, which would spread out dramatically and offer nothing in harvest.

I'd make a hummingbird plant, which gives elixirs as harvest.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
a good name for a planit is black hole .a planit that is going in a black hole and the boss is kepper of time and space anger has did something to his mind anger is bad and joy is good anger got joy and is keeping her lockt up and anger has gotin in the kepper's mind ........................... twisted evil

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I would like to see a series of plants that do not require plots but a wall surface. Create a series of vines that can be planted and harvested. May require some to be planted inside as opposed to outside, with various likes and dislikes and requirements as the enchanted plots do now.

And maybe some trees that you can grow and harvest, taller than the fig bushes. Would be nice to have harvest-able trees to decorate your landscape with. Plenty of fruit trees to mock. LOL

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
how about a plant that is also a house deco it is a vine like what grows on cottages but players will have to care for it like any other seed it would be planted next to there house or palace and when it matures the house or palace will have vines growning on it it would make the cottages and palaces life like in looking old and one with nature and when the vien reaches elder the player will have a choise of harveting it or making it a house deco item the name would be called creeping vine

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
Survivor
May 03, 2009
Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
i would conjure a poison ivy plant, it would give poison as a drop as well as an antidote. it would do damage for five rounds or until antidote is cast.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Hmm, tricky.
How about this.
Barking Tulip-a brown tulip with a dog's face that barks at stuff every now and then (or when certian things get too close).
Shadowy Soil-a plant that shows various shadows/silouettes (in 3D) of various wizards, plants, enemies, pets, etc. that can even follow you a certain distance from the soil/plot.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2011
Hehe i'd grow Dogwood, a bunch of puppy faces on a tree like plant :) its also the Alabama's State Flower technically :)

Survivor
Oct 22, 2010
I think you should create Oops-a-daisies. Maybe with klutzy daisies....

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
tiger lily:has a tiger head for a bloom and the stem is striped :) .furniture jack in a gift:gives one per day :) . master storm house:has secret room with storm lord in it and he gives you secrets and theirs 2 teleporters the first 1 is hidden in the storm lords secret room and it leads to the middle of the ocean and the other one leads to the storm lords secret room :D .

Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
i say a school plant that you only get from your school that you chosin

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Star-Orbs! They could act like tiny celestian tress since Celestia doesn't really have many plants... They could start out as the little green thing, then be liike an un-blossomed Celestian tree, then it could be like the flowering Celestia tree!

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
a giant one-eyed Venus Flytrap called Seemore(seymore). drops necklaces.

Rhemas

Survivor
Jan 24, 2011
I would luve to see a genie flower that starts off as a magickal lantern then grows to have a genie coming out the one end. This flower, when harvested, would give 3 rare magickal items, or rare cards for your deck, or rare wardrobe items, etc. :)

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Survivor
May 27, 2010
Belleflowers with ringing bells on them or starblazing flowers with shooting starts.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
How about Tigerlillies, or Venus Fly Traps that give traps when harvested?

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
I think there should be a firework plant like a bush that shoots off fireworks and when its ready to harvest it should spin around and shoot off lots of fireworks and the soil size should be large so everyone can plant it so could you make a plant like that. please and thank you :-D

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
What about a Magnolia? It would have Magnet fruit that would attract Scrap Metal, Bronze Gears, Springs, extra Gold (maybe) etc. to harvest.