Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
i would do cat tails where its a plant with a cat body sticking upward and a tail for the back of it!

Survivor
Nov 20, 2008
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Buizeldragon wrote:
Boolips. (like tulips...) It looks all ghostly and randomly says boo :D

or how bout love locks? looks like lots of hearts all locked together?

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Wolfsbane, a plant with a purple and black wolf head coming from the pot. It could drop the elemental hounds and anything that can drive away dark magic.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
Fire ears of corn its corn on fire :D From level36 Pyromancer, Alex Fireblade

Survivor
Nov 20, 2008
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Survivor
Jul 22, 2010
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
My idea would be a cat that's black and it would give Storm Lord with 50 gold. It would show the tail twitching then it would show its self after 18 seconds. :D It would be awesome if it was put on Wizard101.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
water tiger lilly it has a face of a tiger made out of water and the black stripes get replaced with dark blue stripes and orange color chages to a light sky blue

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
How about Wolf's Bane? Sort of like prickly bear cactus but it's a wolf and its a bush

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
:) :-) :D 8) :P cyclops beans: beans when you open them you get the cyclops card

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I think I would make Catnip. It would be tall blades of grass with cat heads on them. And they would be biting the air.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Campanula also know as Blue Bell

A grape of bells that shot out from a tower like main stem and make ringing sounds

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Tempest Tulips - The petals are water waves and the snacks and treasure cards are storm based.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I would create the Sweet Peas.

They would be like the Snow Peas except cotton candy pink and smiling. And instead of throwing eachother out of the pod, they could snuggle up together.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2009
If I could do that I would make a universal that could recreate any discontinued plant seeds and call this plant EON or a plant that can light up an entire area with sun light and Name it UNOVA.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
I think for a wand should have Excalibur a Blade that has Moon, Star, and Sun damage 30% Critical Hit & Block.

For the plant i think a Corpse Lily that is a undead plant.

Hope you like my idea's
Legendary Myth Wizard JACOB

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
BooBerry Bush - A bush that when adult periodically fades out of existance for 3 - 5 seconds then becomes visible again. 1 minute time period between fade outs.
Rewards - lvl 3-4 snacks ice or death school.
treasure cards - ghost related or tower shields

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
How about "Witch-Hazel" A plant kinda shaped like a witch that cackles. :-o

I also like "Violents", looks kinda like violets but they occassionally yell or something.

Finally you could have a "Palm Tree" in the shape of a hand

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
christian1211 wrote:
i think a krokus would be a cool flower it would be sort of like croakus but with krokomummy blooms
I have no idea what ya talking about but nice idea

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
If i can make a new plant i would name it lillyfrog. also its only myth it is a long lilly pad high off the ground with a frog on the top. when it is a elder it glows and will give you a choice of a staff with a frog on the top or a frog mount. cool huh i know! 8) :-) :x