Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2011
I would create a fire and ice plant combined to make a lightning plant that gives out spells for your spell deck. :) :) :)

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
star fruit and on a side note i think there should be swords level 60 that give you 2 power pips (crowns but bosses can drop them to) and i have been talking on wizard101 and i know many people out off my good friends like the idea my name on the game is Kane titanstone so please take this under advisement thank you :)

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
i would call it dragonkiller it would be a dragon made out of sword or pie!!

Explorer
May 05, 2011
um i will say maybe we can have a plant for each school only!
like Myth: The Tacotodo :) like a Taco plant With a stem with the designs of myth. that's all i got maybe all of you guys can create the other plants for schools?

heheh

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
wow what an amazing question!!! So hard to choose just one but here a great one for the holidays- mistle toe it has two poles standing up with vines wrapped up to the top and strung across and in the middle two leaves with giant toes!!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
i would have a pet plant.you would grow it then after you finish it it will drop a rally rare pet :P :? :x :D

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Here are a few I came up with

Granny apples.-Can be sweet old lady faces with a green hat for the stems and a couple of worms that loop around like ear rings.

Day zzz's- Daisies that yawn and stretch

Blue Bonnets and belles- These would grow much like couch potatoes and have two plants grow. They would be 1800's bonnets like the Christmas one and then the belles would be like Southern Belles.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
My plant would be a Balance Bladebush . It would drop balance blade cards and crafting materials . It would have a Balance scale shapeded flower and blade shaped leaves .

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010

catace-a cactace that its flowers look like a cat.

barrel cactace- a cactace thats made of barrels

Survivor
May 07, 2011
Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
I love the Bleeding heart idea, only Deadly Bleeding Heart, with black hearts that could give either healing spells or feint/ death spells.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
The "Pitcher Plant"

It looks like a neon green stem, with a pelican deep "mouth" and it has a top that opens and closes for movement. The plant itself would give..... anything that gets caught in it. For example, you could have it give you a list of things inside it, and you get to pick one. Or, it just gives you a request, and you put it in for an item that you want, and it will make it. For example, if I wanted 'Oyotomi's Jade Blade', I would ask it for one, and it would give me one if i kept it in good conditions for like, a month? Depending on level, you can making a formula for the variable (level). If it wilts, the days restart. This could cost crowns, and you don't get another seed when it is harvested. It will stay up for a month, and you have until then to keep it into a well condition. Albeit, people will probably let it sit at elder while it makes an item.

Thoughts?

Jason 8)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
How about:

Snap Dragonian
Gypsy Rose
Shrinking Violet
Fresh as a Daisy
Bluebells

:)

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011

I think you should have a tree/plant which gives Mega snacks for pets Maybe call it Mega Fruit Tree or Mega Pet Plant but this would be beneficial to those who can't afford 2500 crowns for 7 snacks... especially with how much it takes to get your pet to epic.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
A tree that drops clothes, mounts, gold, crowns, xp, 1000 arena tickets and houses of the persons school. :D :) :-) 8)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
Survivor
Dec 19, 2010

jalepano-boom!-a jalepano that explodes every min.

grizzlyflower-a flower that can only be at grizleheim and its big flower has a bears face and its pedals are claws.

minodil-a half miotaur half flower

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
ummmm maybe a fireflower? its like a flower but has a small flame instead of a flower with a dragons head sticking out. just a suggestion.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
How about school plants...?
javascript:emoticon('');
Ahem, School TREES! Or just trees.
Trees: Palm-Tree (Tree with a hands for leaves), Fire/Ice/Storm Trees. Death/Life/Myth Trees. (As gifts for being a certain level)

Flowers: Blue-Bomb-ets (A blue bonnet with small blue bombs on it.),

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
In honor of Celestia and the return of Crab Alley, I think we should be able to plant water plants in homes that have water, or instead of a dirt pot, we could have a glass bowl with water in it.
-See-weed- long strands with an eye on the end of each leaf. Drops cyclops cards, rarely a summon cyclops minion card, and maybe create a sea-weed type snack to to drop occasionally. It could drop kelp reagent cards too.
-Water lily- A white water lotus type bloom that when grown will occasionally close up into a cone a squirt water. It should have life type drops like pixie or sprite cards and can drop water lily reagent cards.
-Eel Grass- Long straight leaves that look like little voltic eels. At mature it could arc electric bolts from eel to eel. It could drop storm type cards.
-Duck Weed- Looks like a flock of little green ducks swimming around. Occasionally a little ducky dives. Quacks at mature. Make a Roast Duck snack card. Create a new reagent..feather.
-Cat Tail- Plant looks like a crouched cat and it's tail grows up or out at mature. Maybe have it looking like it is trying to catch little fishes out of the water. Drops small, medium or large fish snack. Could give fire cat cards and its alts (frost cat, storm cat, and black cat), as well as cat-tail reagent.

I live on a lake and I think water plants would be cool. I would really like to be able to plant them in the water features already in most of the homes, but have the bowls for dorms or homes without water.
I also like the idea of some pet or mount drops from plants, but only as a rare, and only as temps. Growing plants is too easy to expect things like perm mounts, pets and thousands of crowns.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
What about kudzoo a vine like plant that has the head of tons of zoo animals. For example an elephant or a zebra. This would require a large plot and give spell cards based on REAL animals.

Survivor
May 11, 2011
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
i think a good one is lazy daisy,it is a flower with the head of a gobbler