Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 6-3-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Dogwood - it could look like a dog made out of tree bark. It could bark, wag it's tail, sit, pant with its tongue out or do otherwise cute dog things when it's ready to harvest. It could give life cards or maybe the heckhound spell.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
bell pepper plant that the plant is literally a bell and you can harvest it for scrap metal

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I have some ideas

Crabapples- A small tree with crab pincers instead of apples.

StoneRosebush- a bush of stone roses coming out.

Fairygolds- Plants with fairy wings instead of flowers.

Scarecorn- Instead of regular corn it will be a whole bunch of scarecrows coming out of the cornstalks.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
I can think of a few actually:

A Dandy Lion: a lions head on a body wearing a tux and tails.
Kissing Tulips: a large pair of lips on a slender stalk that make a kissing noise when in need of harvesting.
Rag weed: looks like dirty rags suspended by an oily stem. (would perform similar to stink weed).
Lazy Daisy: sleeping flower that only "wakes" when in need of harvesting (makes a noise like snoring till then).

Maybe more later.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Survivor
Oct 12, 2010
I would like to see a plant that gives either treasure cards, or when it becomes an elder it gives you a pet, like a venus fly trap or a dandelion or something. It would also be cool to grow trees, ones that then become an item for your home once it hits elder.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2010
Survivor
May 13, 2010
A plant named krok-tus. A plant like the Honeysickle with Kroktails coming out of them. This is because Professor Baelstorm sends us (storm wizards) to get one at some point. It could give krokotopian treasure cards, reagents and pet snacks.

A school plant! Ex. A mini Bernie or a mini Mortis. The req could be being GM crafter, Legendary and completing a mini quest given by your school tree.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Here's a few I would like to see:

Eyeris - flower with big eyes, long lashes and smoochy lips.
Lazy Daisy - flower that sleeps a lot.
Tea Rose - flower that looks like a tiny cup of tea.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I know someone already said something like this but it would be cool if we could plant the different trees in ravenwood and after you harvest them when they are the last stage of a plant (i forgot what it is called) they give you : one of the ravenwood trees

Survivor
Jan 11, 2011
ok awesome hope use mine ok here i think it shuld be rank 5 and give permanent mount and 10000 money with cloud beast pet and 10000 plant or wizard experiance but it also give cool wand and it take 5000 money or 2500 crowns and only take week to get to elder it is called a lectrorex it look like a stormzilla and it smell like honey and attracts highest rank pest :) :-) :D

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Sorry I missed out on Feedback Friday last week, Mrs. Falmea. My membership ran out and I had to renew. Everyone say "awwwwwwwwwwww" . And my idea for a new plant would be a starberry bush.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
baby boo-booms (a ghostly bomb type plant) :D that would be awesome and when harvested it would give wraith treasure cards LVL60+ only and can you make more LVLs to the gardening exp.? like for baby boo-booms its lvl (gardening) 15+ and make it till LVL20 :D

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I think it should be called Dragonmoss and had 6 dragon heads with moss hats.

Awards:

. 100 gold
Cap of Oblivion
Hydra & Helephant & Kraken Spells
1000 xp (Level XP)
Meowiarty, & Water Elemental Minions

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
coolfunguy1
gift-o -plant
a gift/present for a head and opens up slightly and inside people see big eyes and has a laugh-o-dill bottom,colors,red and pink,green and red,purple and pink finally,red and blue.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Survivor
Apr 04, 2011

i like the fox gloves idea....here are some of mine.
~starcrossed possies( possies with stars shooting left, right, all over.

rebel roses
dancing daises
mantic mandrakes

Hero
Jul 27, 2009

professor i just had a thot about plants. down here where i live we have bushes called

Fire Tops.

they look like regular bushes till they reach the mature stage
then the tops of the stems turn red
and start to have small sputtering flames on then

as the plant reaches full maturity the bush begins to burn.

as it goes in to the elder stage it completely engulfs it self in flame
and become a burning bush to end up in b=glowing embers.

of course this plant would give some gold, maybe a random card,
a seed of it self and link treasure card

and if your really lucky may be a dragon or an efreet treasure card,
but that would be rare.

requires a large plot enchanted soil music and magic required

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
More than likely, I would prefer to plant "turtleheads" it is actually a real plant, but in my realm it would be real turtle heads, maybe snapping turtles!

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
i would have to say firecat-tails. they would be trees with a bunch of flaming firecat tails growing in the branches

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Even though I don't garden anymore, I think a cool plant would be a Tiger Lilly. It could be a tiger coming out of the ground! :D :

Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
i think a krokus would be a cool flower it would be sort of like croakus but with krokomummy blooms