Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Humongofrog and Forest Lord Hatched!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
If I'm myth (with Humongofrog pet) and hatch with a Forest Lord, what would I get?

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Perhaps a very hairy toad or Chewbacca with an unusually long tongue?

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 59 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Survivor
Aug 12, 2010
Wendigo
Blue Forest lord
Talents i know of
Health gift,Super Pass,Spritely
School Myth
Gives Enraged Forest Lord Card
620-700 Damage to All Enemies plus add Life trap

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
jessessej wrote:
If I'm myth (with Humongofrog pet) and hatch with a Forest Lord, what would I get?

Possibly a Wendigo.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
i think that it might be a life humongofrog that gives ot a life card like life humongofrog, but it could be myth forest lord

Survivor
May 06, 2010
You get a Wenidgo my friend hatch his and got one first try. Very simple but costly

Kenneth Goldheart
60 fire wizard

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
what will i get if i mix a gloom toad with a forest lord? What are the chances of getting it? Is it even possoble to get it? I am a death wizard and i have been trying to get a forest lord but i cant, any suggestions? :(

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
What will i get when i mix a gloom toad and a forest lord will i get anything? chances of getting the forest lord? i am a death wizard can i mix anything to get a forest lord please i have been trying for months and still no forest lord :?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Actually the cheapest thing to do would be to make a life wizard and do the right quests at level 58. The best part is, that way you are guaranteed a forest lord.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
davidanddomo wrote:
what will i get if i mix a gloom toad with a forest lord? What are the chances of getting it? Is it even possoble to get it? I am a death wizard and i have been trying to get a forest lord but i cant, any suggestions? :(

What? Why'd you ask that twice?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
jibtherandom wrote:
Wendigo
Blue Forest lord
Talents i know of
Health gift,Super Pass,Spritely
School Myth
Gives Enraged Forest Lord Card
620-700 Damage to All Enemies plus add Life trap

Btw, the abilities it gets is based on the abilities of the parents, there is no certain abilities, like my crow gives gargantuan