Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Your Personality fit your school?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
I just got my cousin to play the game and while we were about to make his account he was talking about basketball and i asked well how do you play, he responds well you need to be a little good at everything in my opinion you cant just be good at one aspect of the game. And when he made his account low and behold his test gave him the balance school. So i just wanted to hear your guys's stories that fit how your personality matches your school.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I got life when i answered honestly and it got me right when it said i was creative! but it also said i can be TOO happy at times... that never happens to me. i am hard to get a laugh out so that didn't exactly match me...

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Well that's what the 'test' is initially to see what kind of wizard you are. Answering honestly will get you a wizard that should match your personality. :)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
that depends: Do you have to be crazy to play a myth wizard? if so, then yeah- i'm a dead ringer for myth. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
godessofspace wrote:
I got life when i answered honestly and it got me right when it said i was creative! but it also said i can be TOO happy at times... that never happens to me. i am hard to get a laugh out so that didn't exactly match me...

Must have gotten more of your creativity, I myself got ice because it is my idea that the more persistant you are in the something the more chance of doing damage. But when it said you are a team player and help people a lot, was kind of off i usually will be a team player but i really like just going solo and you know doing stuff on my own.

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Lets see:
Charming: YES!
Anger: yeah
Ideas: yes
Smart: yea
Rock: Saphire

I was picked out as a pyromancer this is kinda my personality

Chase Nightbreath, Level 60 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
well i am fire and i think i am perfect for fire cuz sometime i do have a bad attitude and get really mad and want to light people on fire lolz

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
well balance is supposed to be helpfull in groups i guess and i like to help so ya guess i picked right school :)

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:
I just got my cousin to play the game and while we were about to make his account he was talking about basketball and i asked well how do you play, he responds well you need to be a little good at everything in my opinion you cant just be good at one aspect of the game. And when he made his account low and behold his test gave him the balance school. So i just wanted to hear your guys's stories that fit how your personality matches your school.

Halfway. I'm a Life Student, secondary death.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2010
i thought i was gonna get life but i got fire and i got mad when people said fire was a mean school! so what if dude on wizdoodle comic burn other dudes but thats not me! but i loved summer and i am nice and share and ruby is my birthstone and its very pretty so yeah i fire.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
My very first wizard was death, but it doesn't match instead the fact I will get very angry or annoyed at any rude, annoying, or mean individual. But, my second wizard which was balance, matched me a lot. Balance matches me, because I believe, nobody is better. I think everybody is equal, but in your and others opinion you are better at this particular thing. I really hate too competitive, and/or, people who think they're better.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
the test placed me as a storm wizard, and although I have many legendary wizards now every one of them is built with high damage and low health as if they were storms

Explorer
Jul 31, 2009
Defenitly! I took the test, and it chose me ice. Ice is perfect for me! In every game I play, I love to play defensively. Also, to add to it, I love cold weather!

Defender
May 12, 2009
I am a death. I did not get death on the quiz, but I would not be able to fully enjoy the game without my death character. I just took the quiz and I got fire. Fire is actually my secondary school and I really like it. :-) Death is and will always be, my school.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I am a balance wizard- that's what I got on the first quiz, but it doesn't fit me at all. My man jokes that it's supposed to teach me patience, but I am as impatient as they come- I've retaken the test many times, and have come out as Storm every, single time, without fail. Unfortunately, my Storm wizard is very, very unlucky- she can't cast her own school's spells without fizzling.

Laura Shadowsong
Lv. 53 Grandmaster Sorcerer

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
etherchaos wrote:
that depends: Do you have to be crazy to play a myth wizard? if so, then yeah- i'm a dead ringer for myth. -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

If your crazy for getting Myth, I must be mad hatter insane...no matter what I do, no matter how I try to change my answers, I ALWAYS get put in myth when I make a character. Always. Visionary, a bit I guess, Serious, yeah I'm serious, and knowledgeable, majorly. So I guess I'll always get Myth.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I am a huge Harry Potter fan, actually i went to a camp took a test and got gryffindor so it was no surprise when i got fire. I am known on central as the Fire God and i am definatly a fire wizard.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
14gold14 wrote:
I am a huge Harry Potter fan, actually i went to a camp took a test and got gryffindor so it was no surprise when i got fire. I am known on central as the Fire God and i am definatly a fire wizard.

I adore Harry Potter, and the Facebook quiz for it put me in Slytherin... Naturally, I was surprised that I ended up as Balance, rather than Death. But, like I said, I've ended up as Storm in every other test I've taken- what's the HP equivalent of that? Ravenclaw, maybe?

:)

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
gaz4life167 wrote:
etherchaos wrote:

If your crazy for getting Myth, I must be mad hatter insane...no matter what I do, no matter how I try to change my answers, I ALWAYS get put in myth when I make a character. Always. Visionary, a bit I guess, Serious, yeah I'm serious, and knowledgeable, majorly. So I guess I'll always get Myth.

My first attempt came out myth, at the time I had nooo idea you could skip the test and pick your own school. If you keep coming up with myth wizards, stop taking the test lol. Just pick the one you wanna be. I now have one for each school except storm due to the fact that you can only have 6 students even tho there are 7 main schools and enough desks for 6 to sit and 1 to stand when you log in... idk why they cant let you make 7 students :(
Taryn

Explorer
Aug 10, 2009
YES! I have a level 16 death wizard, I answered honestly on the test and it gave me death. All my other wizards not very honestly. But yea, I am like a death wizard. I mostly get mad, well alot, at school cause people are weird, do you agree?, and I dont have many friends, but I dont like group activities much ether. So bansheeically, (Basically, spelt death wizard style ) I am like a death wizard. I would pick death if this game was real anyways. It has the best spells ever! And I just wish this game was real. It is awghoulsome. ~Nicholas DeathShade Initiatate Necromancer. P.S. Rock on wizard101 Hehheh... Vampire attack! Heh, just messing with ya guys.. But watch out or I will attack in game... Dont bother me or else!

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
For me not really..... Since i got storm and i barely fits me since i am a very calm person and would take time instead of a blade, trap, kill. Also since we have low health that doesn't fit me

Paul Legendblood Level 46 Storm Savior of the Spiral :)

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I got death mainly because i said that night was my favorite time of day including the fact that i liked to spend my time alone and lastly because Onyx was my favorite gem. Anyways, i wanted to be death and it ended up fitting my personality. DEATH IS THE BEST!!

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
I would probably be pyromancer but i am a necromancer * i skipped test and now regret it*

Hunter Deathcaster "The skull king"
Wolf Drakethief " the myth of storm"
Matthew Windbreeze "The life of ice will die alive"

Explorer
May 05, 2011
WELL i took the test and it said I was myth and they were rite! Cause i took an avatar the last airbender quiz and it said that i was earth and myth is the school that uses mostly earth in it. I also took the Percy Jackson Movie Quiz and it said that i was the son of Medusa and Myth has Medusa Spell such a couinsidence. :D O and i am also creative.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I don't think my personality fits so well in life. The only reason I like life is because it looks unique and has lots of health. There are many reasons that I don't fit in life. For instance I don't like to be bugged by people all the time saying HELP! or PORT! Before the new privacy option I was in a nightmare. Also I don't like to heal much. I'm the life wizard who does more damaging then anything else lol. But life is a pretty awesome school and I'm proud to say that I am a student of the life studies. :D

P.S. The first time I took the test I was to be an ice wizard but nah life seems cool to me.