Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about Gardening

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
I don't garden, and I have a few Gardening treasure cards that I do not want or need. I have tried to give them away and no one will take them. Is there anywhere I can sell them????? Location does not matter (Legend that is done with game except crafting ). Please folks... I just want them gone lol.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
All the gardening people like the one in Golem Court might take them.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
hello wizard ok i little bit up set gardening i planted 104 prickely bears with coels andsand and pixie with the tablet i got no mega snacks yous a lot crowns keep my garden up now pay off so why even have gardening if not fair lol

Hero
May 27, 2009
I'll bet if you stood near one of the Moles in a crowded realm and talked to people who were buying seeds, you'd get some takers for these cards.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
dragonpfyre219 wrote:
I don't garden, and I have a few Gardening treasure cards that I do not want or need. I have tried to give them away and no one will take them. Is there anywhere I can sell them????? Location does not matter (Legend that is done with game except crafting -). Please folks... I just want them gone lol.
Go to Olde Town (by Shopping District) and in Olde Town go to a place called the "Baazar". You may use your compass if you have trouble finding the Baazar. Then, when you are inside the Baazar, go to the man by the desk and press "X" or click him. You will see hats, but at the top it will say "BUY" and "SELL". Click "SELL". Then, it will show you your clothing. At the top it will say, Hats, Cloaks, wands, and any clothing or spell decks you have. Beside all that is an arrow pointing to some other subject. Click that, and if it doesn't show your treasure cards, go beside it and click the arrow again. If that shows your treasure cards, then go to a tab where it shows "Gardening Treasure Cards". You will see your gardening treasure card. Click on it, and then it will say "SELL", and it will also say how much gold it will sell you if you sell it. Press sell and your treasure card will be gone, and also you will have a little bit more gold. Well, you might get more depending if it is rare, or very useful.

Alexandria AshWalker lvl. 22 LIFE
PS. Hope this message was very useful.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
kellkan wrote:
You probably can sell them at the bazaar.

~Kelly
The Life Wizard
Hey, I am a life wizard too!

Explorer
Mar 18, 2009
holmiahan2 wrote:
dragonpfyre219 wrote:
I don't garden, and I have a few Gardening treasure cards that I do not want or need. I have tried to give them away and no one will take them. Is there anywhere I can sell them????? Location does not matter (Legend that is done with game except crafting ). Please folks... I just want them gone lol.
Go to Olde Town (by Shopping District) and in Olde Town go to a place called the "Baazar". You may use your compass if you have trouble finding the Baazar. Then, when you are inside the Baazar, go to the man by the desk and press "X" or click him. You will see hats, but at the top it will say "BUY" and "SELL". Click "SELL". Then, it will show you your clothing. At the top it will say, Hats, Cloaks, wands, and any clothing or spell decks you have. Beside all that is an arrow pointing to some other subject. Click that, and if it doesn't show your treasure cards, go beside it and click the arrow again. If that shows your treasure cards, then go to a tab where it shows "Gardening Treasure Cards". You will see your gardening treasure card. Click on it, and then it will say "SELL", and it will also say how much gold it will sell you if you sell it. Press sell and your treasure card will be gone, and also you will have a little bit more gold. Well, you might get more depending if it is rare, or very useful.

Alexandria AshWalker lvl. 22 LIFE
PS. Hope this message was very useful.

Does not help, at all. You can't sell gardening treasure at the Baazar or at the Gardening guys throughout the spiral (I drove myself insane looking). THAT is why I asked.

BTW Willowdreamer. Ty. I hadn't thought of that. Are you one of the "moles" you speak about? You can have them lol.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
dragonpfyre219 wrote:
Their is 3 ways to get rid of garden treasure cards:1throgh trade 2use them3discard them.how do you do that?simple.1.go to your deck2.click the arrow whith a plant on it3.click the garden treasure cards tab4.right click the card you dont want
5.click yes and the card will disaper

DanielSkullBlade,Lv.34necromancer
DanielMoonTheift,Lv.17sorcerer
DavidGoldTheift,Lv.8pyromancer