Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

morganthe's plot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I think Morganthe is trying to bring malistaire from the dead to get you off her trail. heres my boss idea for him.

Undead Malistaire
Death Rank 13
Health 20000
Speech(before) So we meet again wizard. This time you will not be so lucky ! then he laughs.Speech(after) Not again!! Noooooooooooo!

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
breseman wrote:
I think Morganthe is trying to bring malistaire from the dead to get you off her trail. heres my boss idea for him.

Undead Malistaire
Death Rank 13
Health 20000
Speech(before) So we meet again wizard. This time you will not be so lucky ! then he laughs.Speech(after) Not again!! Noooooooooooo!

You must of never worked on getting Robes or many wizards....Malistaire was not actually a bad guy just filled with pain.....

Now change it to He comes under control by the so far presumed evil Morganthe and it would be a cute idea....but that 20k really is super low these days......make it 40k XD with 3 30k bosses at his side and i would enjoy it XD......

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
That would be kinda cool. But it would be really funny if sylvia's ghost come and fight morganthe lol

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
cool idea.......

make it a side quest.

lot of people wont like fighting it because of the stats
but will return to it later