Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk crafting recepies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
hi i am just looking for some awnsers, i am in winter tusk but i cant but the recepies from Ingulf in Vestrilund. I am already a master artisan and i dont know whats wrong.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Many of the recipes in Wintertusk require GRANDMASTER ARTISAN level for you to buy them. Hover your mouse pointer over the greyed out Buy button and it will tell you.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
well who do i go to for grandmaster artisan? the dragon spyre crafting teacher dosent give you a quest to contuinue on

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
andrew9291995 wrote:
well who do i go to for grandmaster artisan? the dragon spyre crafting teacher dosent give you a quest to contuinue on

You get it from the guy in the floating land in Celestia. He's there on the beach when you first enter the area.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
andrew9291995 wrote:
hi i am just looking for some awnsers, i am in winter tusk but i cant but the recepies from Ingulf in Vestrilund. I am already a master artisan and i dont know whats wrong.

It's supposed to be Grandmaster Crafter I think.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
mman17 wrote:
andrew9291995 wrote:

It's supposed to be Grandmaster Crafter I think.

It is . plus then have to craft rings and necklace and athames and the hall of ice any of them you get from wintertusk :-)