Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sidewalks are needed

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
We need side walks in marleybone. most would just say "you cant have a sidewalk on a rooftop it would just look silly". KI you could just put some wooden boreds down as side walks just do somthing I hate being sucked into battle :x

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
I completely agree! Very nerve-wrecking when you have somewhere to go and you get sucked into a battle
Or maybe just have the "monsters" take it easy on attacking us Wizards when we walk by!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2011
wizdude73 wrote:
We need side walks in marleybone. most would just say "you cant have a sidewalk on a rooftop it would just look silly". KI you could just put some wooden boreds down as side walks just do somthing I hate being sucked into battle :x
For me, walking down the side usually works. Also, another good strategy is to pretend you got sucked into a game of Froggo

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I rarely get pulled into battle. The key is patience. Take it slow and you can succeed.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
Explorer
May 21, 2011
dounuts44 wrote:
um so wizard city only has sidewalk o.O

some people say that dragonspyre has sidewalks. I highly doubt it though. although it is pretty hard not to get sucked in to battle, if you don't know the trick. on the square areas, stay on the edges. wait till there are no monsters NEAR the bridge, (not on) and cross.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
i agree we need sidewalks or boardwalks in marleybone. i am tired of everytine i try to work on a quest i get sucked into one fight after another.
it's maddening! i am seriously considering canceling my subscription. my grandkids have gotten to the point where they don't even want to play anymore. and what's the point of having this game if they can't even enjoy it? we got sucked into eight fights just trying to get to the boss
we needed to fight! that's just ridiculous! and we have tried being patient. but a 10 year old only has so much patience, and frankly her grammy only has so much either. ;) i enjoy this game usually but i'm about fed up.
and from what i have read on this board so are a lot of other people. if marleybone is this nervewracking i hate to think about the other worlds. so how about it professors can we please have some sidewalks or something? i mean if all the game makes us want to do is quit in frustration what's the
point of having it?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Ohnoswords wrote:
dounuts44 wrote:
um so wizard city only has sidewalk o.O

some people say that dragonspyre has sidewalks. I highly doubt it though. although it is pretty hard not to get sucked in to battle, if you don't know the trick. on the square areas, stay on the edges. wait till there are no monsters NEAR the bridge, (not on) and cross.

Yes, DragonSpyre does have sidewalks. I have been there, and there are sidewalks.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
wizdude73 wrote:

I agree i have to walk really close to the egde to get on my way on the rooftops and i try my hardest not to be sucked in to battle O. o

~ Scarlet Shadowsword Level 22 Necomancer

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Well you have to walk on the sides and when your going up your down on those plate things you have to step on the black part that is the side walk Or as you call safe spot :D