Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get rid of a house?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2009
I have 3 houses and want to get rid of one to get another one, but it won't let me sell it. How do I get rid of it? (also it won't let me trash it either)

Community Leader
Hello,
If you want to sell a house you must first take all items out of it, you must also clear the attic. Then you can take your house to any housing turtle and sell it.

If you are buying the new mega or epic bundle gift cards no need to sell that 3rd house all you have to do is make sure you use the extra housing slot elixir before you except house.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Wisekid14 wrote:
I have 3 houses and want to get rid of one to get another one, but it won't let me sell it. How do I get rid of it? (also it won't let me trash it either)

You have to first make sure all the items (including pets and gardening stuff) are picked up. Then you should be able to sell it to a regular merchant or trash it.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Wisekid14 wrote:

Dont go to the bazzar. You cant sell pets, lands or castles. Not even thing you buy with crowns. So, go to zeke in the commons area.

Hunter WildHorn
LVL 56 Pyromancer