Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hats off!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
Hey everyone! I had an amazing idea! I know of quite a few wizards (myself included) who arent very fond of wearing hats all the time soemtimes its ok and cool, but other times you just wanna throw it across the room!!! I think us wizards should have an option wether to wear hats, or to just let our hair flow!!! I think it would be great, who agrees???

Miranda Rainflower Level 30 Magus Therugist

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
mandyfaye21 wrote:
Hey everyone! I had an amazing idea! I know of quite a few wizards (myself included) who arent very fond of wearing hats all the time soemtimes its ok and cool, but other times you just wanna throw it across the room!!! I think us wizards should have an option wether to wear hats, or to just let our hair flow!!! I think it would be great, who agrees???

I agree 100%. My brother was actually just asking me if we could take our hats off and I had to dissapoint him . I would totally love to where NO HATS sometimes. I hope your idea gets considered and chosen.

-Joseph Dragontamer, level 60 Thaumaturge

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I agree,Mandy! I want to throw my hat across the room a lot! But, sadly, if our hats give sweet bonuses, why would we want to take them off? And, maybe we could dye them invisible... heh.....

Caroline Willoweyes, Level 17 Life Journeyman

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
scubadive wrote:
I agree,Mandy! I want to throw my hat across the room a lot! But, sadly, if our hats give sweet bonuses, why would we want to take them off? And, maybe we could dye them invisible... heh.....

Caroline Willoweyes, Level 17 Life Journeyman

I didnt even think about the bounses we get! Your idea rocks, Caroline! In the dye shop, we should be able to dye our hats clear, so they still give bounses, but we dont see them!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
mandyfaye21 wrote:

i feel like i wanna throw it across the room sometimes too but in order to let me 100% agree to this brilliant idea we need a hair salon!

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
do our characters even have a top to their heads? I mean, currently if we could take off our hat, I think there would be a hole... That may take some time to fix.
small hats like tiaras and hair clips might be nice. perhaps have masquerade masks instead of hats? I want to say ion stones, but the mastery amulets already have that visual effect.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
Love it :) but... There would have to be a stitch hat to hair option so we could retain stats in our do's

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I like hats to much to agree. Though some hats I would love to see would be:
Balloon hat
Drink cup hat (the hats with a drink can on both sides with a straw that comes down to your mouth)
Fedora (though Nails Hat of Parity looks alot like one)
Fez
Backwards Baseball Cap
Pirate hat (with fluffy feather)

To solve the the no hat problem, maybe hats that look like hair! Wigs instead of hats, they would be labeled hats, though.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010