Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Training

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2010
I have got my pet to epic, and all the fields, strength, will etc are all filled, my pet no longer improves on pet games. Yet she is still showing that she has only reached a potential of 24 out of 60, is there a way to increase this that I'm not getting? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Nope, no way to do it.
One bug that they just can't seem to fix or are just not interested in fixing is the pet stats. Those numbers do (are supposed to) have meaning.
If you look at your pet's page, you'll notice that all of those slots have from 0-4 pips on the right side, the 60 is supposed to be the total of those pips. The 24 should be the total of pips in the slots that filled in as you trained.

There are 20 slots and each slot could have 4 pips, so the perfect number is 80. As you train, 8 of those slots will fill in. If all 8 slots were epic talents (4 pips) your number would be 32, so a "perfect" pet with "perfect" talents would have a pedigree of 80 (32).

Survivor
Sep 18, 2010