Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GrizzleHiem; Ivar Anderson

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
I got an alert saying that there were new spells available after I talked to Ivar Anderson in grizzlehiem. Iv'e found him and defeated the untruthful raven. How do I go about unlocking; finding these spells?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
GeraldDaviid wrote:
I got an alert saying that there were new spells available after I talked to Ivar Anderson in grizzlehiem. Iv'e found him and defeated the untruthful raven. How do I go about unlocking; finding these spells?

The answer is simple. First, you must get to level 35 and then 55. Then, you should check the news and find your other requirements, I do not know the exact quest.

-mman

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
okay, i have a question, if one of you guys know.. i rescued ivar anderson and beat the raven, then bjorn ironclaws told me to take a break.. what do i do next? i have no other available quests, and i have looked, but i cannot find any more. o.O

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
DierdreShadowBlood wrote:
okay, i have a question, if one of you guys know.. i rescued ivar anderson and beat the raven, then bjorn ironclaws told me to take a break.. what do i do next? i have no other available quests, and i have looked, but i cannot find any more. o.O

I had the same problem. You have to be over level 40 to go to Ravenscar. Hope this helped. :-)

Stephanie Spiritwielder level 36

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Level 35 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 2 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “I Know a Guy…”.
1. Being level 35
2. Having completed the quest “One in the Snout” in Mirkholm Keep

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “I Know a Guy…”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard to get the quest “Thief of Spells.”

Level 55 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “The Spell Trade.”
1. Being level 55
2. Having completed the quest “Su Su Sudrilund” in Sudrilund in Wintertusk, which is given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.
3. Having completed the quest “Thief of Spells” from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.