Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaur Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2010
Hi!
I'm new on the message boards and I don't know if it's okay to ask for someone to meet me somewhere in the game...first of all I need to know that...then to the main question,
Does anybody know where to get centaur treasure cards?
Does anybody have 4 centaur treasure cards they'd be willing to give to me?
And if so, can you please reply fast?
And if you know if the message boards allow meet ups in the game, give me a meeting location and I'll meet you there. Thanks!
-Kayla Suntail

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
jojokitkat wrote:
Hi!
I'm new on the message boards and I don't know if it's okay to ask for someone to meet me somewhere in the game...first of all I need to know that...then to the main question,
Does anybody know where to get centaur treasure cards?
Does anybody have 4 centaur treasure cards they'd be willing to give to me?
And if so, can you please reply fast?
And if you know if the message boards allow meet ups in the game, give me a meeting location and I'll meet you there. Thanks!
-Kayla Suntail ;)

I have tried this with several people but they never tell me where to meet them. Will try this one more time.

I do have centaur treasure cards I am willing to trade. If you can meet me by Gamma in Merle's ambrose's tower Friday at 10 am CST in Kraken Realm. If Kraken Realm is full then I will go to Phoenix. I will be dressed in Green with a cupig pet.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life.

P.S. If you can't make that time then let me know when you can. I have a flexible schedule.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
I can gladly make them. I made a boat load for my friend, and I have the reagents to make a LOT more :) Contact me in game if you need it. Or on central.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
nightwalker I need 4 centaur cards let me know when I can get with you to get centaur cards and how I can help you in exchange.

Ethan Unicorn rider lvl 60 Pyromancer

Explorer
Sep 02, 2009
Sry I am fire. but I might have some life friends. I will post another reply if I have life friends. I can only play once a day and I already played.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
NightWa1ker wrote:
I can gladly make them. I made a boat load for my friend, and I have the reagents to make a LOT more :) Contact me in game if you need it. Or on central.

I need four centaur cards if you can help

Survivor
Jun 30, 2008
Hi, everyone i need 4 centaur treasures. so um if anyone is willing i'd be glad to meet you in the World/Online Game Of Wizard101 :D