Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I am a pet freak, so, I really love getting pets, and I'm just suggesting some things that have been bothering me. This is just kinda, for pet ideas and such...

Ice Phoenix pet!!!! If there is one, I have not seen it, and I am anxious to get a ice pet that looks epic, and i really love the phoenix

Cerebrus-Honestly, I'm disappointed with the way this pet looks. Cerebrus, according to Greek Mythology, has three heads and a dragon tail, and I thought of him as black with fiery red eyes. But I saw him, and my first thought, Is that a dog armadilla thing?

Life Cat, Myth Cat, and Balance Cat- There is one of every other element, why not add more?

Death Serpent-My friend is a halloween maniac, and we were discussing pets and this came up...

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
one idea i had was if you have a pet for a certion amount of time you could have the option to turn it into a mount
then you you could ride on a firecat or anything else. how cool would that be 8)

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
theobie12 wrote:
one idea i had was if you have a pet for a certion amount of time you could have the option to turn it into a mount
then you you could ride on a firecat or anything else. how cool would that be 8)

Wow! So epic! That would be sweet! maybe if like, for training pets PAST epic you could change them into a mount, but hey, that is still a epic idea!!!

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
what if you could garden a laghf-o-dil pet and its pet talents could be healing spells and gives a secret garden tresure card that if it was young you could imediently harvest it and after you harvested it would be mature.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Rikkublitzballquee... wrote:
I am a pet freak, so, I really love getting pets, and I'm just suggesting some things that have been bothering me. This is just kinda, for pet ideas and such...

Ice Phoenix pet!!!! If there is one, I have not seen it, and I am anxious to get a ice pet that looks epic, and i really love the phoenix

Cerebrus-Honestly, I'm disappointed with the way this pet looks. Cerebrus, according to Greek Mythology, has three heads and a dragon tail, and I thought of him as black with fiery red eyes. But I saw him, and my first thought, Is that a dog armadilla thing?

Life Cat, Myth Cat, and Balance Cat- There is one of every other element, why not add more?

Death Serpent-My friend is a halloween maniac, and we were discussing pets and this came up...
ok now one thing cerebrus is a three headed giant dog with a serpent as his tail the one in wiz 101 is not one of cerebruses kind look at its name next time it starts with an o but i like how you no your greek mytholigy