Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Western World!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Here's my idea: A western themed world! For people you could have lizards, horses, buzzards, and cows. For enemies, there could be crazed cactus. For an outfit idea for eloise merryweather, you could have the outlaw boots, the outlaw vest, and the outlaw bandana. For the boots they woud be cowboy style with spurrs, for the vest or robe, it would be a vest with chaps for guys and a chap skirt for girls, and the hat would be a cowboy hat with a bandana covering the mouth and nose. For a wand there could be something that looked like an old-fashioned western pistol. When you would cast a spell you would flip it in the air, catch it in your hand then it would shoot and make a fake gun noise. If you like my idea please tell the company that! One person having the idea is one thing, but thousands of people like you can make a difference! If you like my idea say so, especially to wizard101! :D
June 2nd, 2011
Ty for posting replys!
- Sarai Stormcloud, Legendary Diviner

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I totally agree with the whole western world thing, but the cows are kinda Mooshu's deal, but i like the horses (the lizards should be bad guys ). I posted some ideas of my own if you get a chance to look at them but I love the idea for a western world. :D

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Lionessa042 wrote:
Here's my idea: A western themed world! For people you could have lizards, horses, buzzards, and cows. For enemies, there could be crazed cactus. For an outfit idea for eloise merryweather, you could have the outlaw boots, the outlaw vest, and the outlaw bandana. For the boots they woud be cowboy style with spurrs, for the vest or robe, it would be a vest with chaps for guys and a chap skirt for girls, and the hat would be a cowboy hat with a bandana covering the mouth and nose. For a wand there could be something that looked like an old-fashioned western pistol. When you would cast a spell you would flip it in the air, catch it in your hand then it would shoot and make a fake gun noise. If you like my idea please tell the company that! One person having the idea is one thing, but thousands of people like you can make a difference! If you like my idea say so, especially to wizard101! :D

Cacti Treants! :D

Hmmmm... interesting.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Lionessa042 wrote:

Well I personally wouldn't want to ride a buzzard, but I do like the idea of a western world. Maybe at the end the bosses would be a lynch gang at the OK corral.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
i love this idea, i think it would be interesting if there were lizards that change schools depending on the spell that hit them last (ex. they change to a fire monster if hit with fire dragon)