Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crustacean Waverunners

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
I really need help. Can someone please meet up with me to help, my friends won't help me?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
peachesp26 wrote:
I really need help. Can someone please meet up with me to help, my friends won't help me?
no one reading this is likely going to be able to find you without your wizard's name. other helpful things to post would be a realm, time (including time zone), and place to meet up with you. and these posts can take up to a day to show up. for faster help, try wizard101 central or going to celestia base camp in a crowded realm and asking people there. -elijah darkthorn, corwin sandstalker, and crew

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
peachesp26 wrote:
How am i supposed to know where you will be, what time it is going to be, and what realm and area?It isnt like I randomly meet you.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
woot000 wrote:
peachesp26 wrote:
How am i supposed to know where you will be, what time it is going to be, and what realm and area?It isnt like I randomly meet you.

I appologize for not leaving the info, I was waiting for someone to say they would help me first.

I am on Central time (it is 8:00am now), my name is Christina Spiritstalker, I am going to be in Celestia in the ALGEA FARM at 10:00am this morning (June 2nd) If you can help it would be greatly appreciated.