Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP and Anti-quake

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Just curious what people think of KI adding a new spell.
Anti-quake, a spell that will allow you to keep one Blade or Shield when Earthquake hits. It could act like a treasure card, you just place it on top of the Blade or Shield you want to keep if Earthquake hits.
All Shields and Blades are removed when Earthquake hits, except the ones that have been locked with Anti-quake.
If this was just a Treasure card, then that would be fine also.

I would like to see this added, because of the Myth Amulet, and the number of EarthquakeTreasure cards you see now available. There are counters to almost every spell out there, but not to earthquake.

Low powered schools have to boost to be able to win in PvP. As it is now, Lower Powered schools cannot win with the number of Myth Amulets available and in use.

So, these schools need either a anti-quake Amulet or a Anti-quake spell.

I know what the Myth school will have to say about this, but it's a counter to what I consider an overlooked problem that was created.

Joseph.

Defender
May 24, 2009
I bet you anticipated a reply like this but here i go anyway.

myth is shadowed behind the curtains with big spells it starts of as the 3rd strongest school behind fire and storm then at 5 pips it dies ICE DOES MORE AT 5 PIPS THAN IT 495 damage compared to 515 i believe even though ice is a dot meaning damage over time.

than at level 48 our spell is the appitimy of dragon and storm lord and power nova and the rest because it is the same damage as storm lord and attacks one person and doesnt even stun. You might say storm is the strongest school but my counter is that storm is approximitly 33.33 percent stronger than myth [ may not be exact but close ] then storm lord on 4 people is 4 times stronger then orthrus.

i apolagize my sidetrack and whining but still i could go on. Back to the topic i have many ways to stop earth for all schools
you can buy black mantle, stun ,dispell , and ko me before i have the chance i have seen a fire storm ice and balance do that before i had enough pips for a well set up earth