Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Least-Popular Names

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
Huh i see quite a few Justins, but not many Codys or Kanes.

justin hawkflame, Cody owlflame, kane Legandrunner

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
sunsword44 wrote:
Least common, in my opinion
Girls- Leesha, Devin, Kestrel, Taryn, and maybe Llewlla or Iridian
Guys- Gavin, Finnigan, Oran, Aaron?

Isn't Devin a boy's name? that is probably why it is rarely used by girls! XD

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
godessofspace wrote:
Isn't Devin a boy's name? that is probably why it is rarely used by girls! XD

It's unisex.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
BAF1 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Some of you out there have seen my old post, Most Popular Names, and I've decided to create, "Least-Popular Names". I think the population of Zachary namers have been decreasing, but I wanna see what you guys think. Post here on your least-number-of-names vote.

I think Bailey is getting very unpopular lately.

Hobey Ho!

ahh no bailey is populer! my name is bailey :)

Bailey MoonStone!

Defender
May 31, 2009
Mycins, Valkoors, Angus', Arlen, Belgrim, Blaine, Corwin, Cowan, Coyle, DIGBY!, Dugan, Dolan, Finnigan, Galen, Gorman...D:

Plenty more I could list. I have friends named these names, so yep. Only Mycin comes on anymore... And those were just boy names!

Saffron, Sarai, Sestiva and Shanna, Suri, Tavia, Cori, Darby, Deirdre, Ginelle, Kestrel, Keena, kymma... *takes huge breath* Leesha, Lenora, Llewella, Moira, and Neela.

I've seen one person with these names. ONE. I'm not lying, Lolz, just one.

I love the name Deirdre... :3

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
I've only seen 1 other girl named Ryan (besides me). Its really annoying because people keep asking why i have a boy's name even though i'm a girl.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
Explorer
May 28, 2011
woot000 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
Some of you out there have seen my old post, Most Popular Names, and I've decided to create, "Least-Popular Names". I think the population of Zachary namers have been decreasing, but I wanna see what you guys think. Post here on your least-number-of-names vote.
Belgrim is the least seen name to me!I mean i have 4 belgrims, but never seen any others.

hey!

BELGRIM ogrebane lvl 35 myth

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Caroline :( It makes me sad. I have only seen like one or two roaming around :(

Concerned Name-ee,
Caroline DeathShard

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
FireDea520 wrote:
Fallon
i have been playing for too years and i have sean maybe one two?

Really cause I've met three and friended two of them. There names are Fallon Moon Catcher, Fallon Winter Flame, and Fallon Dragon Flame (or some thing like that)

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
amiramir321 wrote:
mman17 wrote:

I havent seen many "hunter"s eather

Hunter WildHorn
Grandmaster Pyromancer

I have also friended three hunters. Hunter Hex Caster, Hunter Strong Flame, and Hunter ( oops forgot his last lame )

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
shrukain wrote:
Total I have seen 2 Lails

I have never seen a Lail..it's a cool name.also just saw my first Quinn

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
My wizard and I share a name- surprisingly, I haven't met any other Lauras running around the Spiral, and it's weird, since I'm used to being one of, like, 50, everywhere I go.

For my aliases, I picked mostly unique names- Tavia, Iridian, and Sestiva are three of my favourites, but I also love Valerian, for a boy. It, and the other V names (Valkoor and Valdus) aren't super-popular, though I've seen an increase in Valkoors lately... Don't understand the appeal of that one, though I will give it that it's unique and not as overused as something like Wolf or Scarlet (I have a Scarlet, but it's because her name is Scarlet Skullhammer and I like alliteration in names).

Also, whoever mentioned Alura- I've seen so many of those, and keep hoping that someone out there has the same name as me; alas, I've yet to meet another Laura here.

Happy naming,

Laura Shadowsong,
Legendary Sorcerer