Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wintertusk Forest Lord Pet

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
It was all too easy for me to finish the Life Boss to my Forest Lord Quest. I simply put a prism, a Lifetrap, a Spirit Trap, a Feint, a SpiritBlade, a Gargantuan, and Lifeblade and BINGO! I crushed him and his minion in one hit. I was hoping for a challenge.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
mman17 wrote:
It was all too easy for me to finish the Life Boss to my Forest Lord Quest. I simply put a prism, a Lifetrap, a Spirit Trap, a Feint, a SpiritBlade, a Gargantuan, and Lifeblade and BINGO! I crushed him and his minion in one hit. I was hoping for a challenge.

Now that my forest lord pet is epic, I am glad this fight was easy. Now I don't have to look back and think of all the trouble I had getting a pet that right now is nothing but a worthless mass of hair. Sorry KI, not complaining about the pet. I just happened to be unfortunate enough to get a forest lord with less than stellar talents.

Talents as follows:
May cast Life trap. (has only did this once)
Life resist. (9% is not shabby, but I can think of something better)
Life Shot. (Why does Life need accuracy boosts?)
Mana Gift. (At high Levels you never run out of mana unless you mark repeatedly)

Oh, and let us not forget...the one and only time he tried to cast his spell it fizzled. :-D

As I stated earlier, not complaining, just glad I didn't have to jump through hoops and fight something a lot worse to get that pet.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
superluther wrote:
mman17 wrote:

Now that my forest lord pet is epic, I am glad this fight was easy. Now I don't have to look back and think of all the trouble I had getting a pet that right now is nothing but a worthless mass of hair. Sorry KI, not complaining about the pet. I just happened to be unfortunate enough to get a forest lord with less than stellar talents.

Talents as follows:
Mana Gift. (At high Levels you never run out of mana unless you mark repeatedly)

Oh, and let us not forget...the one and only time he tried to cast his spell it fizzled. :-D

As I stated earlier, not complaining, just glad I didn't have to jump through hoops and fight something a lot worse to get that pet.

]

Sorry, wasn't very clear. I was not complaining about the pet, I was just saying that the fight to get it is too easy.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
mman17 wrote:
superluther wrote:
mman17 wrote:

Talents as follows:

]

Sorry, wasn't very clear. I was not complaining about the pet, I was just saying that the fight to get it is too easy.

And I was just agreeing with you about the boss being easy, and why i was glad this time it was. As a Life wizard, I am sure you remember what we had to go through to get satyr and rebirth. That was not fun.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
It also has pips o plenty and spiritely.

I'm not complaining about the pet, I am commenting that Logunn should've been harder.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Never did the quest for my pet. I stepped foot in Wintertusk only to briefly get myself introduced. The Hrundle Fjord BGM is epic, as was freeing Grandmother Raven.

Now that I got 60, I never saw a point in finishing Celestia, nor Wintertusk. And no one will ever find me in one of those worlds again. How I get my pet? I hatched my third generation Sea Dragon with a Kraken pet from a fellow Storm wizard.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Never did the quest for my pet. I stepped foot in Wintertusk only to briefly get myself introduced. The Hrundle Fjord BGM is epic, as was freeing Grandmother Raven.

Now that I got 60, I never saw a point in finishing Celestia, nor Wintertusk. And no one will ever find me in one of those worlds again. How I get my pet? I hatched my third generation Sea Dragon with a Kraken pet from a fellow Storm wizard.

Well that's lucky.

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
superluther wrote:
mman17 wrote:
(snip)I just happened to be unfortunate enough to get a forest lord with less than stellar talents. (snip)

superluther wrote:
And I was just agreeing with you about the boss being easy, and why i was glad this time it was. As a Life wizard, I am sure you remember what we had to go through to get satyr and rebirth. That was not fun.
Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Ah, but remember that Forest Lord does one righteous Wookie Disco when he busts a move

@superluther/Hannah,

I agree that the quest for Wookie was a good compensation for the Satyr/Rebirth quest. That one took forever. Hasn't KI made that quest a little more straight forward? I hope so, my baby Theurgist, Taryn Earthsinger, will have to do it in a few months.

Thanks for your kind words in response to one of my posts last week. I'm happy to be accepted as a member of this community.

qbb/Iridian/Scarlet/Moira

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
lol what did you expect the rest of winter tusk was pretty short and easy also :-(

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I recently finished the quest, and I totally agree with you. The only reason I didn't win thte first time is because I ran out of cards. However, I think it made sense because the Forest Lord quest was so hard.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2011
What boss do you have to defeat in Wintertusk to get the pet Forest Lord?

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010