Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you make the potion bottle's.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2009
I need to know how to make the potions bottles. The one's that will restore your health and mana instantly. Also would like to know what is the limit , How many potion bottles can u have??

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
momashug9 wrote:
I need to know how to make the potions bottles. The one's that will restore your health and mana instantly. Also would like to know what is the limit , How many potion bottles can u have??
you don't make them, you receive them from quests. you get one in wizard city, one when you get to krokotopia, and one when you get to marleybone. you refill them by doing mini games or by paying hilda brewer at the minigame fairgrounds in the commons. -eli and crew

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
momashug9 wrote:

When you finish Marleybone, you have your max total of 3 potions. At Krokotopia, 2. After Unicorn Way, Wizard City, 1.

Hope this helps.

New-to-be-Sultan! :-D

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Head Master Ambrose gives those to you...

you can not create them for you need to be as powerful as he is to do that

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
You can't craft potions. You can only have up to three. You get one as a novice and get one when you start KT and MB. If you want to fill up your health/mana faster (not including potion speed) go the the following areas and grab what you need there:

Level 5: Golem Court: Health
Level 15: Pyramid of the Sun: Health
Level 25: Scotland Yard: Health
Level 35: Hametsu Village: Health
Level 45: The Basilica

Level 5: Shopping District: Mana
Level 15: The Oasis: Mana
Level 25: Regents Square: Mana
Level 35: Jade Palace: Mana
Level 45: The Basilica: Mana

PS what level are you?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
you dont make them ambrose after you beat a certian quest and you get three one when you start the game one after you beat wizard city and one after you beat krok

Defender
May 06, 2009
momashug9 wrote:

You don't "make" potion bottles, you get them as you progress through the main quest. As far as I know (I finished everything but celestia so far) 3 is the max that you get. Although with all of the health wisp's running around the zones really it is only mana I run low on and that takes a while with my rings and dagger (sorry forget the name it's called in game).

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
momashug9 wrote:

Sadly you can't make them, they are earned. The limit is three :-)