Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Lost Soul?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
I figured that they would be at Kroktopia but I cant find one do you get it from a boss at Wizard City or something?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Kroktopia I don't know if it has one! My bro said there is. I know there is one in WC and MS.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
well it could be any number of things. i know i got my pet dark fary from lord nightshade, it could be somthing like that, or you could get it in other worlds in the spiral. hope this helped+

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
The blue ghost is fron General Achillies in Cyclops Lane - Wizard City
The gold ghost is from King Shamete Djeset(so spelled wrong) in the Barrocks in the Tomb of Storms - Kroktopia
The green ghost is from a boss in mooshu but I have'nt gotten that one yet. Cant remember the boss.

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
ashbaer wrote:
The blue ghost is fron General Achillies in Cyclops Lane - Wizard City
The gold ghost is from King Shamete Djeset(so spelled wrong) in the Barrocks in the Tomb of Storms - Kroktopia
The green ghost is from a boss in mooshu but I have'nt gotten that one yet. Cant remember the boss.

Heather Ravenblood
Level 50 - Death/Life

Yes The boss in mooshu is Akuji he is a red ghost thing and is in the tree of life dungeon.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
You can also get a pet Snow Serpent in the Gobbler King's castle!
P.S: How do you get a striped Dragon pet?

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
you need to have wizard 101 shared to you in order to get the striped dragon ( friendly dragon ) :-) :-)

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
gargon789 wrote:
I figured that they would be at Kroktopia but I cant find one do you get it from a boss at Wizard City or something?
You get it from genral ankiles in clocps lane in wizard city.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Blaze520 wrote:
You can also get a pet Snow Serpent in the Gobbler King's castle!
P.S: How do you get a striped Dragon pet?
plz tell me where do i get the snow serpent in the gobbler kings castle